+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

reneelaw1

Feb 12, 2020
I received my medical request and police clearance on Sep22nd, I submitted all my doc on Oct 13th. But my lawyer forgot to tell me that I need to do Police clearance for Canada too. My lawyer call me today and was asking me to do police clearance for Canada with RCMP because he got another email from officer.
Now my question is how many days it generally take to get an RCMP police clearance. Also as we forgot to give that is there will be any problem.
Mine took 10 days and i got it in the mail.

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
It hasn't been very long since the police clearance was requested to no it shouldn't be an issue.
I had an impression that the IRCC is doing the background check with the RCMP and not the applicant. We were not asked to do anything except medical tests and the clearance certificate from the home country. Looks like it might be different for different cases. We still did not hear back after our medical tests have been received about 3 weeks ago.

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Yes i ordered one when i submitted my application, it took 10 days but i later realized IRCC doesn't need one, i think they do that on their end.
Yes i ordered one when i submitted my application, it took 10 days but i later realized IRCC doesn't need one, i think they do that on their end.
I see. Thanks for explaining. I did not know you can even order one by yourself.

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I received medical for my ex husband we not divorced yet but we separated I don't know what to do I dont have a lawyer I'm fil the application by myself any help please

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
I received medical for my ex husband we not divorced yet but we separated I don't know what to do I dont have a lawyer I'm fil the application by myself any help please
Did u I form ircc that u guys separated? If not they may consider it as misrepresentation because they always say incase of any changes regarding ur status u should let them know

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys
I just call ircc spoke to agent asked Him how come ppl applied on 2019 or 2020 get answers faster then 2018
he said all 2018 applications are less than 50 applications left most likely every one get answer november or December of this year

Reactions: Lexus2021 and kial

KechE

Jan 28, 2019
Have you tried to reach out to your ex-husband to inform him about his medicals that you received?
Also if you haven’t divorced then l think you don’t need to update IRCC unless you are divorced.Also you can update IRCC if your contact details are changed,so if your ex-husband has moved out then he should be the one to update change of address with IRCC.
I hope this helps

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys
I just call ircc spoke to agent asked Him how come ppl applied on 2019 or 2020 get answers faster then 2018
he said all 2018 applications are less than 50 applications left most likely every one get answer november or December of this year
I hope so bc.my application is already more than 31 months