+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
this why your h&c getting longer process then other
Because they have special officer who are working on PRRA and h&c same office
which is positive
I was helping someone for interpreting yesterday I found out by call centre agent she said
It make your case stronger
special for kids Canadian bOrn

Reactions: Lexus2021

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Guys please I need a help, how can I submit more documents to H and C office by myself. Is it by e mail, scanning or post office ? I have pay stubs , letters and pictures. I gave my lawyer 3 months ago but has not submitted up till now. I want to send on my own. Is there an e mail or address to send to. Initial form was sent in in February 2020 and July 2020 they sent Applicantion recieved. Up till now, lawyer has not submitted any submissions apart from the documents sent in since February 2020. I have more documents and pics to submit, how do I?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys please I need a help, how can I submit more documents to H and C office by myself. Is it by e mail, scanning or post office ? I have pay stubs , letters and pictures. I gave my lawyer 3 months ago but has not submitted up till now. I want to send on my own. Is there an e mail or address to send to. Initial form was sent in in February 2020 and July 2020 they sent Applicantion recieved. Up till now, lawyer has not submitted any submissions apart from the documents sent in since February 2020. I have more documents and pics to submit, how do I?
You can send via email BRO-BRA have designated email for additional documents. Goodluck

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
After getting medical requests on my dad's file from Niagara Falls BRO, I had to contact the officer many times (over a period of 3 months), including submissions of documents, and requesting extensions. Each time I got a reply back from the officer (usually the next business day).

The day I submitted the final few documents, I got an e-mail confirmation the very next day from the officer that all my paper work was now complete and my dad's file was being forwarded to an officer for the final review.
Hello
When you received the completion CoPR document letter of your father where it came from ? Is it from one of the HM Office or its a CIC local office ? Thank you.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys I need your inputs, I received an email this week from the responsible office who works on my file saying “Your Application is being sent to an Officer for Review Of Finalization”, I called the client support centre agent couple of times they said my CRIMINALITY is NOT YET STARTED but in my GCMS Notes that I ordered it states in the note CRIMINALITY - IN PROGRESS. Im inside Canada

Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - Passed

Criminality says by the agent not yet started.

I also talked to a IRCC Agent she says the officer put a note in my file “FINAL REVIEW”

But Im worried about my criminality checks. Why my file is now in Final Review without assessment of my Criminality.

Guys I meed your insight. Thank you.

Reactions: Nav12691

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Guys I need your inputs, I received an email this week from the responsible office who works on my file saying “Your Application is being sent to an Officer for Review Of Finalization”, I called the client support centre agent couple of times they said my CRIMINALITY is NOT YET STARTED but in my GCMS Notes that I ordered it states in the note CRIMINALITY - IN PROGRESS. Im inside Canada

Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - Passed

Criminality says by the agent not yet started.

I also talked to a IRCC Agent she says the officer put a note in my file “FINAL REVIEW”

But Im worried about my criminality checks. Why my file is now in Final Review without assessment of my Criminality.

Guys I meed your insight. Thank you.
you can worry if you have been a criminal before otherwise cheer up

Reactions: RaiSaab108

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi all
This is my first time writing in the forum, and I want to give positive energy to all
My application for PR under H&C completed in 20 months this my timeline
Application reived Dec.7 2018
Request for medical and background check: Mar.22, 2019
Medical received: Apr.1 2019
AIP: Jun. 30 2019
File send to MIDI (Quebec immigration) for CSQ: Dec. 18, 2019
CSQ rejected: Feb.9 2020
Moved to Ontario: Mar. 1 2020
PR approved lettre (CoPR) : Jul. 30, 2020
So, even my application was rejected by MIDI, but thank god, my PR application approved after I moved to Ontario.
Be positive. Good luck
Hi, did they ask for any financial information for the Stage 2?

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
I need advise, please... For this requirement, what can I send if I’m self employee?
<<CURRENT FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Provide a copy of a recent letter of employment, a recent paystub or reasons why you are not working and how you are supporting yourself financially. You must provide evidence that you are not in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly. Your application for permanent residence could be refused if you are not self-supporting>>
They asked me the same thing. Worried because I am currently under ei working part time while taking care of my daughter for her online and face to face class. The reason I cant get a full time job yet because of my schedule. :(