+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Asking out of curiosity. If I paid for PR fee and Application fee, right of pr fee and biometric fee. Would I still need to go through the process of getting biometrics?

Also, my application is based on Establishment and Hardship from my country. Started processing my application July 2020
Has anyone on this platform applied based on these terms? if so, how long did it take you to hear back for processing and AIP?
Normally between 12 to 24 months you will heard Something maybe positive or negative
But each case is different and H&c officials are Unpredictable who knows How long
Just be patient and wait!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Asking out of curiosity. If I paid for PR fee and Application fee, right of pr fee and biometric fee. Would I still need to go through the process of getting biometrics?

Also, my application is based on Establishment and Hardship from my country. Started processing my application July 2020
Has anyone on this platform applied based on these terms? if so, how long did it take you to hear back for processing and AIP?
Really depends on more details. Yes people have been apprived for those reasons but others have been denied. What have yoy been doing since 2011 and what is your currwnt status?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Why have you not lived together knowing this would make your cases much stronger?
We have lived together for the past 3 years .my husband is in toronto bc of work but he comes t calgary all the time bc our main house is in calgary where I live

cantaloupe

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Ontario
Oh I see but do you think for example your file is in Niagara do you think the decision in AIP is came from Vancouver ? Or the Niagara BRO is the one to make the decision for AIP ?
You can usually find out by looking at the signature or the address on the letterhead of the decision letter/email (that is the one that states something to the effect of "I have reviewed whether I can exempt you from certain requirements of IRPA to process your PR from inside Canada and approved it").

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
You can usually find out by looking at the signature or the address on the letterhead of the decision letter/email (that is the one that states something to the effect of "I have reviewed whether I can exempt you from certain requirements of IRPA to process your PR from inside Canada and approved it").
Merci

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Do you have H&C application on going ?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Not at all. But I have helped a few people with their H&C cases recently. Though I cannot disclose anything specific about them, I try to answer questions on these forums if I am sure of my answer. :)
Hi spiritual wonder boy, I will be grateful if u have an idea about my situation.i have h and c application that has been im process for 29 months now.i also had a spousal application but it was transfered to h and c office vancouver 3 weeks ago bc i did not meet eligibility. Do u think they will process it as spousal h and c or a complete h and c application.amy idea pls?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi spiritual wonder boy, I will be grateful if u have an idea about my situation.i have h and c application that has been im process for 29 months now.i also had a spousal application but it was transfered to h and c office vancouver 3 weeks ago bc i did not meet eligibility. Do u think they will process it as spousal h and c or a complete h and c application.amy idea pls?
You mean you have two application for PR ?