+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
You mean you have two application for PR ?
Yes.i applied for h and c in March 2018 and applied for spousal in October 2019.but 3 weeks ago ircc email me that I am not eligible to be sponsored bc me and my husband dont live together that they have transfered ny spousal application to immigration migration office in vancouver that this office will make a decision on the application

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Yes.i applied for h and c in March 2018 and applied for spousal in October 2019.but 3 weeks ago ircc email me that I am not eligible to be sponsored bc me and my husband dont live together that they have transfered ny spousal application to immigration migration office in vancouver that this office will make a decision on the application
So its seems you have two application on file for Humanitarian as it appears they transferred your sponsorship to Humanitarian Migration Office. I dont have idea about this. Did you try to contact the call centre agent ?

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
So its seems you have two application on file for Humanitarian as it appears they transferred your sponsorship to Humanitarian Migration Office. I dont have idea about this. Did you try to contact the call centre agent ?
These agents are not saying thesame thing.each day I call i talk to diff agents and they all say different things

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Do you qualify for the program and meet all the requirements?
Yes I have been working as PSW since 3years now when I applied for H&C 2019 I added my employment letter and I’m still working there since January 2019 till date. So my lawyer said immigration already nos I’m PSW I submitted my employment letter so my lawyer said I can just add 120 hours to update them my H&C application just changed last Friday from received to In process I hope some thing good comes out .

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Do you have file number to your Humanitarian Application the first one ? Your AOR do you received email already ?
I have file number for my h and c.ot has been in process since April 2018.i for email 3 weeks ago about my spousal application that it has been transfered to h and c office

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We have lived together for the past 3 years .my husband is in toronto bc of work but he comes t calgary all the time bc our main house is in calgary where I live
When sponsoring someone you should be living with someone full-time. Visiting you in Calgary is one of the big issues.

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Not at all. But I have helped a few people with their H&C cases recently. Though I cannot disclose anything specific about them, I try to answer questions on these forums if I am sure of my answer. :)
[/QUOTE
Please I need to know my application moved from received to in process after 1 year please what is the next stage for me thanks

Helen02

Star Member
May 9, 2020
I am only sharing my experience based on the nine years of volunteer work I've done in Canadian Immigration. :) In your case, the 1st stage may have ocurred at Niagara, no doubt. But HMID-Vancouver takes a huge share of these H&C decisions.
And bear in mind, keeping IRCC up to date with contact details including email and home address is very important! Not for deciding where your case goes to, but mainly to ensure you get the documents delivered to the right address/email.
Please I need to know my application moved from received to in process after 1 year please what is the next stage for me thanks

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello everyone, please what is the difference between fingerprint done by a private company and biometrics done by service Canada for H & C application? Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For inland spousal sponsorship, it's mandatory that you be living together. Did you provide an explanation with your spousal sponsorship application about why you are not living together along with any supporting evidence? If not, you may want to submit this information now.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
For inland spousal sponsorship, it's mandatory that you be living together. Did you provide an explanation with your spousal sponsorship application about why you are not living together along with any supporting evidence? If not, you may want to submit this information now.
Yes we explained why we r not living together and showed evidence.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes we explained why we r not living together and showed evidence.
OK - that's good. Not much more you can do at this point. It's too bad you didn't apply outland instead.

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Hey @bushra1122

How's it goinn? Has your dad received his PR card?

I was able to link my mom's PR card application. Immigration office submitted her application for PR card on July 27, 2020 - the same day she was granted a PR status and was landed a PR - we were notified by email with a COPR number.

It just says the PR card application is in progress and the submission date was July 27, 2020 - that is about it. Any idea as to how long it would take? I know the processing time on IRCC's website says 128 days, but I was wondering if anyone has received their card earlier than the posted averaged time frame.
Hi @Canadienne_1991 No we're still waiting on the PR. I was able to link his PR Card application to GCKey and it shows the start date of the application the same as the CoPR/Landing date of May 27, 2020.

We sent a copy of the CoPR letter along with the picture and it was received by IRCC on June 1, 2020. At the time when I checked the PR card processing time it had said 90 days for first-time PR cards. Now the updated time is what you listed.

There has been no process on his file on GCKey. We have the same generic line that your mother's file does. I'll keep you posted if there is any update.

Andy85_

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Really depends on more details. Yes people have been apprived for those reasons but others have been denied. What have you been doing since 2011 and what is your currwnt status?
Went to college 2011 and university after and then started working as a professional creative director at a firm from 2015-2019. Not doing anything now because my work permit expired, so implied status.