+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

refugeeseeker

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Thank you @Growing pains and @Godaboveall..
Here is my timeline:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2018
  3. We started processing your application on June 04, 2020.
  4. Email confirmation of AIP on June 08, 2020
  5. We sent you a letter on June 08, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Here is my timeline:

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2018
  5. We sent you a letter on June 08, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Congrats! Your aip was very fast. In what province are you?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Here is my timeline:

Congratulations man so it’s mean now they are working on October and November I’m next I could get my Aip next month

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Congratulations man so it’s mean now they are working on October and November I’m next I could get my Aip next month
They’re now doing things differently.Applications submitted in 2019 have already started processing so it looks like they’re working on all inland applications which is great.you will hear soon.Hang in there!

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Yes! They are working. Hope we will received good news soon. I applied on quebec, I know they have to review my file first. God help us.

mrs_mc

May 14, 2020
Here is my timeline:

congratulations!

Amost the same timeline as mine except that mine still says they sent me aor and it’s only in process. Hopefully, I’ll receive some good news soon. Congrats again!

Ace_Bailey

Jun 29, 2020
Hello, I just got an email requesting additional documents for the first time and I wanted to know, does anyone know what he means by "Letter from bank, confirming account details of your personal account 2020"? Can this be proof from online banking or emails that I have gotten from the bank?

And Also, what does he mean by "Proof of activities in Canada for daughter since 2011 to 2020?
Thank you so much and I hope someone can help me!

Canadienne_91

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Hello, I just got an email requesting additional documents for the first time and I wanted to know, does anyone know what he means by "Letter from bank, confirming account details of your personal account 2020"? Can this be proof from online banking or emails that I have gotten from the bank?

And Also, what does he mean by "Proof of activities in Canada for daughter since 2011 to 2020?
Hi

There is a high probability that immigration department is attempting to approve your case based on the information you provided.

The petition you filed might have lacked the documentation they're now requesting by sending you some form of notification.

If they wanted to refuse your case, you would have got a refusal letter at this point as opposed to getting a request to submit additional documentation.

Hope this helps!

Good luck

Reactions: Ace_Bailey

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020

They just need your bank statement.They want to know if you have enough money to support yourself, should they grant your permanent residence.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018

Can you share your timeline please?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019

Send your bank statement if you can send your paystub if you have other income show them your not on welfare
this is the Evidence Want them Before first stage approval.
I do updates my information every year with immigration

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018

In my case I never sent a Bank Statement, i just went to my bank and asked for a letter with my account details and they gave a letter that said I joint my account with my husband, the date when was created and the money that I had in that moment.
Respect of your daughter sent all the certificates the programs, classes, activities, camps that she assisted. If you can’t get a certificate sent a Receipt or asked for a letter that proof what she was doing these years.

Handc2018

May 25, 2020

That’s a good news , for me I send my t4 and. Some of payslip before as per your daughter I update my kids report card every time I got today I send her progress report through IRCC webform

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Someone waiting decision in their country? Which documents are you submiting for improve your case? I am guesing what to present.