+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Only the status link changed to DM when i clicked on it , it still shows meds received nothing more. i guess they dont update on time and its been 16days since i received DM, no line has been added. it dont matter cos i got interview date already thank you jesus.

Kadija16

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Only the status link changed to DM when i clicked on it , it still shows meds received nothing more. i guess they dont update on time and its been 16days since i received DM, no line has been added. it dont matter cos i got interview date already thank you jesus.
U will not get any line until after landing then a line will show that u landed at which ever office on what ever date and became a permanent re

Reactions: TheWaitingGamer

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
@ waiting gamer, i am inland, i only received one email after DM, thats the confirmation of permanent residence interview date/
I' am inland too! Most H&C are inlands but some received two letters after DM. One to say that application is finalized and transfert to local office then this local office will send another e-mail for interview appointment. But others, like you, received only one e-mail with interview date already determined.

Weird thing is that even if e-case is DM, automated call system still processing background :D

Tadia20

Apr 12, 2019
Hello guys,

I got 1st stage approval a week ago in H & C reason is the best interest of the child, and I am trying to apply work permit. Since I was a minor and a student I never had work permit.

I created GCkey account, it asked me Please enter your personal reference code to begin your application

I am kind of confused when I fill these questionersFIND OUT IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO IN CANADA?

work

HOW LONG ARE YOU PLANNING TO STAY IN CANADA

Temporary more than 6 month

What is your current immigration status in Canada?

Worker? Or refugee claimant?

When does your status in Canada expire?

I am out of status

Please give me your input

Thank you

Reactions: Lovely-Canada

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Hello guys,

I got 1st stage approval a week ago in H & C reason is the best interest of the child, and I am trying to apply work permit. Since I was a minor and a student I never had work permit.

I created GCkey account, it asked me Please enter your personal reference code to begin your application

I am kind of confused when I fill these questionersFIND OUT IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

work

I am out of status

Thank you
Do you ever claim refugee ?

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hello guys,

work

I am out of status

Thank you
Congratulations on first stage approval.
Would you like to share your timeline and some info

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I' am inland too! Most H&C are inlands but some received two letters after DM. One to say that application is finalized and transfert to local office then this local office will send another e-mail for interview appointment. But others, like you, received only one e-mail with interview date already determined.

Weird thing is that even if e-case is DM, automated call system still processing background :D

:) yea i know ey

TheWaitingGamer

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-2018 Schedule A
AOR Received.
AIP 07-2017
Med's Request
01-2018
Med's Done....
01-2018
Passport Req..
06-2018
Yes, I did but refused.
So yes you shoud choose refugee claimant. Then they will ask if you got approved to apply PR inland as ( they will name few programs where you will see H&C) put yes and continue the questionnaire .

I'am refused refugee claimants also and it's how I proceed to ask my post AIP work permit

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
So yes you shoud choose refugee claimant. Then they will ask if you got approved to apply PR inland as ( they will name few programs where you will see H&C) put yes and continue the questionnaire .

I'am refused refugee claimants also and it's how I proceed to ask my post AIP work permit
Congratulations @TheWaitingGamer . So many updates in this month. My mom also received her AIP as well . I hope all goes well

Reactions: TheWaitingGamer

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
HI
Please Please Please help me

I have received this email today,I do not know do they want all these things? or not and The email facility had medical requests

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Your application remains in queue to be reviewed by an Immigration Officer who will decide whether or not to grant your request for exemption(s) from certain legislative requirements to allow processing of your application for permanent residence from within Canada.
While a decision has not yet been taken on your request for exemption(s), we are writing today to request that you submit documentation and undergo screening related to your admissibility requirements (and those of your dependent family members). Admissibility relates to medical, criminality, security, financial and identity assessments of each potential immigrant and their family members.
When a decision is made on your request for exemption(s), you will be informed. If the decision is to grant the requested exemption(s), at that time IRCC will again request the documents and examinations listed below if they are not already submitted. At that time the missing submissions will be what is delaying the finalization of your application.
By submitting these requested documents now, before an officer’s decision, you have the potential to speed up the finalization of your application and granting of permanent residence to you (and the family members included) should your request for an exemption(s) be approved.
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents requested below please advise this office in your final document submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents at this time.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION
A medical examination will be required from you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) before your application for permanent residence can be finalized. The medical form has been sent to you in a separate email. Please note that Immigration Health Services (RNH) will only accept an immigration medical performed by one of the designated medical practitioners listed on our website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Should you wish to maximize the speed with which your application can be decided, please contact one of these physicians or clinics and make arrangements for them to complete the medical. This form will be sent to the email address which you had provided to us on your application. The completed form will be sent by the physician to Health Management Branch (HMB) in Ottawa.
Note: Should this medical examination not be completed at this time we will request it again at a later date if your request for exemption(s) from legislative requirements allowing your application to be processed from within Canada is approved.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
It is necessary that you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable, provide criminal records check / police certificate from all countries, excluding Canada, in which you resided for 6 months or longer since the age of 18. This check must be national and not just local. For more information on how to obtain a police certificate, please visit:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html
The police certificates must include all criminal records under your name or confirm that you do not have a criminal record. You may be required to pay a fee to the agency. These fees are your responsibility. Please provide the police certificate(s) to this office together with a certified translation document if the information submitted is not in English or French. When submitting your documents electronically, please ensure the police certificates and translations are scanned together in the same file, one page after the other.

PASSPORT
Please be advised that you (and any family member that has been included in your application) must be in possession of a valid and subsisting passport in order for us to finalize your application for permanent residence. Please provide a copy of the bio-data pages of your passport or travel document to our office, a scanned image is sufficient. If you are unable to obtain a valid passport, please provide us with evidence of your passport application and an image of any expired passports in your possession.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE
We require you to submit proof that you have paid the $490.00 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Information on how to pay this fee can be found on our web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.
Please be advised that this fee applies to the principal applicant of this application and the spouse/common-law partner. It does not apply to dependent children that may have been included in the application. After you have paid your fees, you must email a copy of your receipt to our office.
If you or your family members pay this fee but do not become permanent reisdents you will be entitled to a refund for each Right of Permanent Residence Fee paid for an individual who does not land.

FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Your application for permanent residence could be refused if you are not self-supporting, that is, in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly and you have not been granted an exemption from the requirement to be self-supporting. Please provide our office with copy of a recent letter of employment, a recent paystub or reasons why you are not working.

Please submit the requested documents/information within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please scan and email submissions (attachments should be no bigger than 5 MB) to IRCC.DNHMAdmiss-AdmissMHRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with your UCI (********) and Application number *********** in the subject line.
Regards,

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
HI
Please Please Please help me

I have received this email today,I do not know do they want all these things? or not and The email facility had medical requests

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Your application remains in queue to be reviewed by an Immigration Officer who will decide whether or not to grant your request for exemption(s) from certain legislative requirements to allow processing of your application for permanent residence from within Canada.
While a decision has not yet been taken on your request for exemption(s), we are writing today to request that you submit documentation and undergo screening related to your admissibility requirements (and those of your dependent family members). Admissibility relates to medical, criminality, security, financial and identity assessments of each potential immigrant and their family members.
When a decision is made on your request for exemption(s), you will be informed. If the decision is to grant the requested exemption(s), at that time IRCC will again request the documents and examinations listed below if they are not already submitted. At that time the missing submissions will be what is delaying the finalization of your application.
By submitting these requested documents now, before an officer’s decision, you have the potential to speed up the finalization of your application and granting of permanent residence to you (and the family members included) should your request for an exemption(s) be approved.
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously provided any of the documents requested below please advise this office in your final document submission. It may not be necessary for you to resubmit these documents at this time.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION
A medical examination will be required from you (and any family member that has been included in your application, whether accompanying or not) before your application for permanent residence can be finalized. The medical form has been sent to you in a separate email. Please note that Immigration Health Services (RNH) will only accept an immigration medical performed by one of the designated medical practitioners listed on our website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Should you wish to maximize the speed with which your application can be decided, please contact one of these physicians or clinics and make arrangements for them to complete the medical. This form will be sent to the email address which you had provided to us on your application. The completed form will be sent by the physician to Health Management Branch (HMB) in Ottawa.
Note: Should this medical examination not be completed at this time we will request it again at a later date if your request for exemption(s) from legislative requirements allowing your application to be processed from within Canada is approved.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
It is necessary that you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable, provide criminal records check / police certificate from all countries, excluding Canada, in which you resided for 6 months or longer since the age of 18. This check must be national and not just local. For more information on how to obtain a police certificate, please visit:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html
The police certificates must include all criminal records under your name or confirm that you do not have a criminal record. You may be required to pay a fee to the agency. These fees are your responsibility. Please provide the police certificate(s) to this office together with a certified translation document if the information submitted is not in English or French. When submitting your documents electronically, please ensure the police certificates and translations are scanned together in the same file, one page after the other.

PASSPORT
Please be advised that you (and any family member that has been included in your application) must be in possession of a valid and subsisting passport in order for us to finalize your application for permanent residence. Please provide a copy of the bio-data pages of your passport or travel document to our office, a scanned image is sufficient. If you are unable to obtain a valid passport, please provide us with evidence of your passport application and an image of any expired passports in your possession.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE
We require you to submit proof that you have paid the $490.00 Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Information on how to pay this fee can be found on our web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.
Please be advised that this fee applies to the principal applicant of this application and the spouse/common-law partner. It does not apply to dependent children that may have been included in the application. After you have paid your fees, you must email a copy of your receipt to our office.
If you or your family members pay this fee but do not become permanent reisdents you will be entitled to a refund for each Right of Permanent Residence Fee paid for an individual who does not land.

FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Your application for permanent residence could be refused if you are not self-supporting, that is, in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly and you have not been granted an exemption from the requirement to be self-supporting. Please provide our office with copy of a recent letter of employment, a recent paystub or reasons why you are not working.

Please submit the requested documents/information within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please scan and email submissions (attachments should be no bigger than 5 MB) to IRCC.DNHMAdmiss-AdmissMHRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with your UCI (********) and Application number *********** in the subject line.
Regards,[/QUO

It is not AIP , submit those documents requested. I think they are trying to get your documents in early. submit it early, pay ur rprf

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
t is not AIP , submit those documents requested. I think they are trying to get your documents in early. submit it early, pay ur rprf

ismeilda

Sep 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

I want to share something with you, Few months ago I start to write down differents timelines I see here and on others forums for my own use, I wanted to see if H&C are processed in certain pattern. So now that the sheet is a bit longer I want to let's forums people see it also.

Dislaimer: Many of you will see their timeline and ""pseudonym"" on the sheet, pleae don't come on me with all dirty words, I borrow all those informations posted publicly, so anyone doing a minimum of research can easily find it.

I didn't post anything got privately so no privacy problems here.

If you want to be able to add your timeline or modify it on the sheet, click to ask access or contact me.

So here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YJ9uP_eDyzLjDiu3280BGMxp7wXZrZX69M4Ni6WqqHs/edit?usp=sharing