N need-aip Star Member Jul 11, 2024 106 56 Today at 1:01 AM #35,446 Tny said: When was the last time you did medical examinations? If I did medical examinations in 2019 do I have to wait another medical for stage 2 h&c? Click to expand... I did medical exam in 2016. Yes, ircc will request another medical. because 5 years passed.
Tny said: When was the last time you did medical examinations? If I did medical examinations in 2019 do I have to wait another medical for stage 2 h&c? Click to expand... I did medical exam in 2016. Yes, ircc will request another medical. because 5 years passed.
N need-aip Star Member Jul 11, 2024 106 56 Today at 1:02 AM #35,447 Joe2409 said: Hi what’s your timeline i also received medical request on same day Click to expand... Aip in April 2025. Medical request 10-02-2026.
Joe2409 said: Hi what’s your timeline i also received medical request on same day Click to expand... Aip in April 2025. Medical request 10-02-2026.