+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
May I ask what brings you to this forum? I’m just curious about your perspective. No offense intended.

He has been here for 10-15 years. As much as some don't like his presence, I'd say this forum is practically a habit to him/Naturgrl/Armoured/etc. His presence in this (arguably dying forum, no thanks to ChatGPT!) is earned. To people who have been here for a few years and contributed nothing beyond your own limited needs, it might feel alien. I rarely write this, because the last time I defended Naturgrl from an extremist, I ended up receiving 1.5 years of rape threats from the extremist.

You should go and check Canuck's history. There are rants, but there are so many contributions that have helped thousands of people here. That contribution, that history, that existence has a place and should be respected.