+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
based what they asked Q;

do the Humanitarian and Compassionate application processing times refer to first stage processing, first and second stage processing, or something else​

A; refer only for first stage!! which is ridiculous
so 24 to 40 months just for stage one not refer to final decision

FYI, for anyone reading this, it it this user's 70 something account over the last 1.5 years of issuing rape threats to me, hate speech, etc. His hate speech alone will make him ineligible for any H&C ground.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TheSun1
you are not welcome to this thread so make sure not posting BS here because this is not for stinky Indians bottom line!! :D:cool:
I will not let you post anything here

You can't even keep your account active here as you'll keep getting nuked by admin. You think you can stop me on this forum? :D
 
I totally agree with you. I understand that he has a lot of valuable experience, and I’ve asked him many questions before. He was always respectful and helpful in his responses, and I really appreciate that. However, I honestly don’t agree with his response in this forum. For many people, H&C is the only option they have, and sometimes negative comments can be very painful, especially when people are already going through a difficult and stressful process.

I completely respect his experience and contribution to the forum. I just wanted to express how I felt about that particular response.

Don't worry about it! You are going through a difficult time and it is understandable! I was just posting another side here that goes a bit unnoticed. :)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TheSun1
FYI, for anyone reading this, it it this user's 70 something account over the last 1.5 years of issuing rape threats to me, hate speech, etc. His hate speech alone will make him ineligible for any H&C ground.
Oh wow that is why I got refused for both applications H&C and PRRA but don’t worry if gets deleted again I’ll make another one just to fuck you here in front of people all you can do is keep counting hhhhhh