+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Norwel52

Dec 17, 2017
Hello! I’m new on this website. I’ve applied h&c application 4x . I need your help because i’m planning to pass my new application this month. Can you give me an example of your letter? And also in the for what you will right for status

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello! I’m new on this website. I’ve applied h&c application 4x . I need your help because i’m planning to pass my new application this month. Can you give me an example of your letter? And also in the for what you will right for status
Hi did you apply for h&c 4 times and it was refused ???
If so, could you please share your timelines

Reactions: Taweda

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Hi
Did you apply h&c 4x your own without a lawyer?
Also please make clear your question
What example of letter you need
So that someone in this forum will help you.

Reactions: Taweda and wello711

Norwel52

Dec 17, 2017
Hi
Did you apply h&c 4x your own without a lawyer?
Also please make clear your question
What example of letter you need
So that someone in this forum will help you.
Sorry i applied 3x. In 2016 immigration consultant , 2019 immigration consultant , 2021 by myself and did the JR refused also. Can you please give me an example of your narrative in the H&C supplement? And what you will write for the immigration status especially in the online application? Thank you!

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Sorry i applied 3x. In 2016 immigration consultant , 2019 immigration consultant , 2021 by myself and did the JR refused also. Can you please give me an example of your narrative in the H&C supplement? And what you will write for the immigration status especially in the online application? Thank you!
What are your grounds for H & C application?

Norwel52

Dec 17, 2017
How long you have been in Canada? What is your status in Canada? How old are your kids?
Any medical issues?
I’m in Canada for 16years. I’m a worker then changed to tourist visa last 2015 till 2017 then applied again for worker and refused again then applied for H&C 3x until out of status. they are my grandchildren because my only daughter died last sept 2023 due to mistaken identity. They are 11 and 16

• Sad
Reactions: Growing pains

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
I’m in Canada for 16years. I’m a worker then changed to tourist visa last 2015 till 2017 then applied again for worker and refused again then applied for H&C 3x until out of status. they are my grandchildren because my only daughter died last sept 2023 due to mistaken identity. They are 11 and 16
It seems like you have pretty strong H & C grounds. Have you consulted with any good immigration Lawyer?

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
I’ve consulted to a lawyer that is free because i can’t pay the lawyer because its cost a lot
Oh… but I feel that you have strong grounds but need professional help.

Just wait for another people’s answers for your situation on this forum . I hope you will get some guidance from here.