+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Did you speak with MP? No progress for 2 years - wow!
Havent spoken to anyone yet.. looking at others this feels like a normal ISH time line...but might look into contacting an MP - what do we really tell them? just request them to follow up with IRCC?
I would like to know if requesting notes could ever trigger any movement?

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
I am awaiting second stage approval from the Niagara falls office. submitted all required documents two weeks ago.
Did you get an MP involved? From your earlier posts I saw that you applied in Dec 2021 and in your October notes nothing had started, and now in Feb you got the AIP...is that correct? did you do anything to trigger a movement?

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Did you get an MP involved? From your earlier posts I saw that you applied in Dec 2021 and in your October notes nothing had started, and now in Feb you got the AIP...is that correct? did you do anything to trigger a movement?
Yes i did get my MP involved. i got an update a day after my MP contacted the immigration office with a copy of my GCMS notes.

Reactions: Robin220

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Yes I received AIP through reconsideration on 10th January, I have submitted documents by 12 th January to Niagara Falls office, yet I didn’t receive any reply. If any one advice me how long it will take.
They don't usually reply unless they need more information they will reach out, however you should receive a automatic email after submitting the requested documents. We received aip April 18th 2023 then first portal email came July 4th second portal July 5th then Ecopr July 13th

Reactions: jayjay118