Jan 24, 2024
Applied in Sep 2022
Criminality passed
Info sharing complete
Other assessment not started
I called IRCC they back ground check is going on
Not sure how much time they will take more for that
In term of background only security is left
Do you know what is the due date for security in atip notes?

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hi any 2022 H&C applicant here? Have you received an news from ircc ? Can you Share your experience to encourage someone?

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
I applied march 2022 and i have not heard nothing,
Two years long time u should take next action like involve your mp or webform inquiries reason of delayed as well as u can order atip notes and talk to call centre to send a message to hm office to escalate ur file

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi any 2022 H&C applicant here? Have you received an news from ircc ? Can you Share your experience to encourage someone?

Same situation - May 2022 application and everything still pending.
I asked for ATIP notes and medical was passed (was done in prior 5 years) and criminality but everything else is not started or in process, with due dates of 2022 but nothing updated after that...
At this stage Im very confused on what to do.. I'm hoping to hear news of some AIPs to get an idea when they applied or something..
I recall a member had applied in Dec 2021 and got his AIP earlier this month so that is giving some hope..but that is the only case I saw since 2024 beginning...

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
I think its standard Message for everyone, i submitted my application online in April 2023 and getting same message but then i talk to agent she confirmed that my application is in process.
Have you re
Two years long time u should take next action like involve your mp or webform inquiries reason of delayed as well as u can order atip notes and talk to call centre to send a message to hm office to escalate ur file
thank you, i actually filed with a lawyer n and time i ask for status update he tells me it’s showing submitted

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hello good people,
I am just wondering if there is anyone here with same timeline as mine.
Applied as a refugee but was not accepted. submitted H&C since 2021 dec.
We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2021.
We started processing your application on April 22, 2022.
The criminality assessment is in process.
Eligibility, security and medical assessments have not been initiated.
When i called IRCC all they said is criminality in progress and no further information is required from you.
I am concerned nothing has been done and for the record, i have no criminal record of any sort.
Could it be that the officer just decided to suspend the application or what?
Any insight in regard to the above will be appreciated.
May we all have a cause to celebrate at the end of it all, to be honest this process is stressful.
Does anyone have an application with the Immigration office in Montreal?
Have you receive your approval

Reactions: jayjay118

NickNick22

Star Member
Jan 5, 2024
Same situation - May 2022 application and everything still pending.
I asked for ATIP notes and medical was passed (was done in prior 5 years) and criminality but everything else is not started or in process, with due dates of 2022 but nothing updated after that...
At this stage Im very confused on what to do.. I'm hoping to hear news of some AIPs to get an idea when they applied or something..
I recall a member had applied in Dec 2021 and got his AIP earlier this month so that is giving some hope..but that is the only case I saw since 2024 beginning...
Did you speak with MP? No progress for 2 years - wow!