+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

FNU

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
@FNU you should re apply and attach your ppra form to it. they denied you because you didnt add it. it happened to a friend and they approved after doing doing this
We mentioned about PRRA in the application for work permit. However we didn’t attach the PRRA form. I was thinking they are cross verifying between the departments. Interesting. Thank you!

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
@FNU You can call IRCC and talk to the agent. I have seen 3 cases with this error recently. They will escalate and sort it out from their end and send you the work permit eventually. If you reapply, you would need to submit the fees again.

Reactions: FNU

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
Hi All,

I applied for my Work Permit Renewal and it got withdrawn because my work permit will be expiring in May, I am currently on PRRA.
Should I apply for another one? or what can be the other reason? Do you have the number I can call?
me too have the same issue. May I ask you did you find a solution

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Hello all ,
My passport is with CBSA and it is expired .I want to renew my work permit because I have a PRRA in process .How can I submit a work permit application with expired passport ? Thank you .

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
Hello all ,
My passport is with CBSA and it is expired .I want to renew my work permit because I have a PRRA in process .How can I submit a work permit application with expired passport ? Thank you .
While applying online, just put next day's date in the passport expiry section. Form will be submitted.

Reactions: temmy-27

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi,
Please I am here again I need help, my departure date was moved from last week Thursday to this week Thursday, and on Friday my deferral was denied, please what should I do next? The lawyer I used for deferral is giving me excuses, he said the time to put in for stay of motion is too short, and he’s asking for too much money, according to the deferral, the cbsa officer said my h&C is going to take time before I get a decision, and my h&C application is over 16months now, please someone should tell me what to do, should I write a letter to H&C officer to plead with them to expedite my application? I need help.
Have you contacted your MP? If not please do.

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Urgent help >
I applied H&C pr I am now on stage 2
I pass medical
I requested to add dependent child
And it has been added and now they request for medical for child dependent
My question is I ask for updated
Cic email me >

Good day: We have added your non accompanying dependent Vinusha to your application. Biometrics are not required for non accompanying dependents.

What is this mean ?
My dependent will get pr ? Or what will happen ?

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Urgent help >
I pass medical
Cic email me >

Good day: We have added your non accompanying dependent Vinusha to your application. Biometrics are not required for non accompanying dependents.

What is this mean ?
My dependent will get pr ? Or what will happen ?•

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Urgent help >
I pass medical
Cic email me >

What is this mean ?
Hi the email says non accompanying dependent so I would say that he/she won't be granted pr along with you. Doing the medical is a part of their policy.

That's my understanding. Let's see if somehow else understands otherwise.

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Urgent help >
I pass medical
Cic email me >

What is this mean ?
non accompanying dependent not travelling with you don't have to submit their biometrics. They won't need to provide their biometrics until they apply to immigrate to Canada.

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
non accompanying dependent not travelling with you don't have to submit their biometrics. They won't need to provide their biometrics until they apply to immigrate to Canada.
Hi the email says non accompanying dependent so I would say that he/she won't be granted pr along with you. Doing the medical is a part of their policy.

That's my understanding. Let's see if somehow else understands otherwise.
So ones I got the PR if I apply for my dependent which over 23 age is it going to be accepted as dependent ?