+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

mulie

Feb 7, 2024
Hi everyone, I am refugee and submit my application under community sponsorship on October 2023. And I got file number on January 2024 with starting XG number. I am still waiting for application number starting with G. Is there anyone knows how long it will take?

Kate_20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
They asked also for letter of consent!
Hope they can do something for me

be nice and polite with MP and demand your right to fair processing times since you paid the government filing fees. My application was refused 1st time and I had MP call the office and email officer to get refusal notes word by word. They did it and shared it with me. They were communicating with IRCC for 2 weeks! Thats what their job is.., not just being MP or IRCC officer. They have to do work! They get paid.

Reactions: Taweda and wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
be nice and polite with MP and demand your right to fair processing times since you paid the government filing fees. My application was refused 1st time and I had MP call the office and email officer to get refusal notes word by word. They did it and shared it with me. They were communicating with IRCC for 2 weeks! Thats what their job is.., not just being MP or IRCC officer. They have to do work! They get paid.
So you are waiting for your second application???

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Could you please share your timeline for the first and second application??

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
They replied to me with the same information that I already know. The application submitting date and the primary office etc.,
I didn’t see anything new, however, MP said the IRCC will contact me soon to give me update about the reason behind the delay.

Kate_20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
They replied to me with the same information that I already know. The application submitting date and the primary office etc.,
I didn’t see anything new, however, MP said the IRCC will contact me soon to give me update about the reason behind the delay.
Thats great! You should have asked how soon because you have right to know. Anyway follow up monthly with your MP until you get your answer!

Reactions: Taweda

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
No I didn’t send any new documents since I don’t have any news. I finished my study and I am still working on the same employer. I don’t know what I have to send. My kid still in school
@Taweda your update does not necessarily have to be things happening to you in Canada, you can update with some of the events back in your home country such as non accessibility to health care, education, political instability and the likes.

Reactions: Taweda

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
The link says you can check only.
sponsorship of a spouse, partner or dependent child, or you're being sponsored as one
Express entry
a study permit
a work permit
a visitor visa (temporary resident visa)
So that indicates they are unprofessional and not fully trained even officers you know why? Cause they requested me to medical exam while there is a temporary Public Policy for those who had done in 5 years back considering as a valid test they requested again while both of tests are passed they don’t aware from their rules that is so sad how they hired these people??!

shizzymac31

Jul 4, 2022
Hello all,

I received AIP with criminal exception in December 2023, I was was removed in July 2022 because of inadmissibility. I am in the stage 2 in Niagara. The question is would they denied my application? Or give me a hard time to return to Canada ? If or when my stage 2 get approved.. please advise thank you

Reactions: Eb4Ks