+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
Hello everyone!

Yesterday we finally got the portal email asking to provide some info in order for them to creat a portal. So what are the next step? I replied right away with all the requested information. Does someone know how long does it take to get an actual portal access? And is ecopr will be there as soon as I log in or how does it work?

P.S. we applied for H&C in July 2022 (so it took exactly 19 months to get this process to finish).

Thank you in advance for the answers

Last edited:

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
Hello everyone!

Yesterday we finally got the portal email asking to provide some info in order for them to creat a portal. So what are the next step? I replied right away with all the requested information. Does someone know how long does it take to get an actual portal access? And is ecorp will be there as soon as I log in or how does it work?hey I got my portal email yesterday today let me know when you get your ecopr

P.S. we applied for H&C in July 2022 (so it took exactly 19 months to get this process to finish).

hey I got my portal email yesterday too, let me know when you get your ECOPR

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone!

Yesterday we finally got the portal email asking to provide some info in order for them to creat a portal. So what are the next step? I replied right away with all the requested information. Does someone know how long does it take to get an actual portal access? And is ecorp will be there as soon as I log in or how does it work?

The 2nd portal email they will ask you to upload your passport photograph. And then send you your ECOPR.

Reactions: Sfoph and Pear23

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Guys i just called them and they said Background check is in process , criminality and info sharing already passed but another part of background check is in process. Eligibility medical and Security not started. File is still in Vancouver while my secondary office is RROC.

could you please advise what they are processing now

Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Guys i just called them and they said Background check is in process , criminality and info sharing already passed but another part of background check is in process. Eligibility medical and Security not started. File is still in Vancouver while my secondary office is RROC.

could you please advise what they are processing now
Did you have created by: office number in your GCMS note?

mulie

Feb 7, 2024
Hello everyone, I received temporary file number on January 18/2024. I sent the missing documents and I received an email from ircc that said 'we received your documents'. And still waiting for G number.
Anyone knows how long should I wait?