+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Can any one help or have experience regarding this issue I tried to renew my work permit but they refused to renew it because my passport will expire on November 2024, I am waiting for AIP for h&c , and my federal appeal in process
When did you apply for renew your work permit, i applied in December 2023 and still waiting while my passport is going to be expire in December 2024.

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
Hi Julie

I just check with my lawyer and he advised your passport cannot affect your application any way as we are refugee claimants we cannot renew it as well.
May I ask you please if your lawyer
can explain how we can renew the work permit because my lawyer is not responding to me

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Hi Julie

I just check with my lawyer and he advised your passport cannot affect your application any way as we are refugee claimants we cannot renew it as well.
I think you can renew it. I did 3 renew. & I’m failed refugee claimants. Also got one rejection coz I didn’t pay the fee at that time

Reactions: jayjay118

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Can any one help or have experience regarding this issue I tried to renew my work permit but they refused to renew it because my passport will expire on November 2024, I am waiting for AIP for h&c , and my federal appeal in process
Did you pay the fees.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Did you send any updates for your application? Like new proofs, documents, arguments etc...? If yes, when was the last time ??? Because I always send new things and I don't know if it could delay the process or not
No I didn’t send any new documents since I don’t have any news. I finished my study and I am still working on the same employer. I don’t know what I have to send. My kid still in school