+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tsam

Dec 27, 2022
Good Evening House,
After a long wait and sleepless night, We received our AIP today from IRCC.
This was a long wait and i pray that all those waiting will also receive a good news soonest.
Thank you to the office of my MP for the consistent follow up and persistence,
Application was submitted in Dec 2021
AIP received today Feb 6th 2024.
Thank you to everyone who has taken their time to encourage those in wait and thank God for his mercies !
May we all find help at the time of our needs ! Amen.
Congratulations @jayjay118 I am so happy for you. Thank God for His goodness and mercy.

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Good Evening House,
This was a long wait and i pray that all those waiting will also receive a good news soonest.
Thank you to everyone who has taken their time to encourage those in wait and thank God for his mercies !
Woohooo…congratulations so happy for you

Reactions: jayjay118

Kate_20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Good Evening House,
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! AT least we see positive news after years of waiting! <3

Rwangu

Feb 27, 2020
My journey is almost over , thanks to everyone in this group encouraging each one of us as we waiting , that’s what kept me going. May 10, 2022-submitted application, may 20- biometric fee request, august 2022- biometric request, October - in process, august 2023- AIP, February 3-2024-decision made, February 8- 1st and 2nd portal

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Good Evening House,
Congratulations well deserved friend. I have the same timeline
Hope mine will be next
Could you please share with us how you connect your MP

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
My journey is almost over , thanks to everyone in this group encouraging each one of us as we waiting , that’s what kept me going. May 10, 2022-submitted application, may 20- biometric fee request, august 2022- biometric request, October - in process, august 2023- AIP, February 3-2024-decision made, February 8- 1st and 2nd portal
Congratulations well deserved

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
Congratulations bro

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
I have just received my GCMS note. Unfortunately it is the same since my first note one year ago. Criminally in progress and nothing yet started.
But I have questions:
Where i can find the officer code
It seems that no officer has been assigned

• Sad
Reactions: Pear23 and Robin220

Robin220

May 15, 2023
I have just received my GCMS note. Unfortunately it is the same since my first note one year ago. Criminally in progress and nothing yet started.
But I have questions:
Where i can find the officer code
It seems that no officer has been assigned
yeah same for me i cant see on my notes if file has been assigned to officer. but my criminality and info sharing already passed. Eligibility not started. Secondary office RROC.

User id says : JB32730_BOT

Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
yeah same for me i cant see on my notes if file has been assigned to officer. but my criminality and info sharing already passed. Eligibility not started. Secondary office RROC.

User id says : JB32730_BOT
I am not sure if this is the officer id because it is different from the one in my previous notes

• Sad
Reactions: Robin220

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
Can any one help or have experience regarding this issue I tried to renew my work permit but they refused to renew it because my passport will expire on November 2024, I am waiting for AIP for h&c , and my federal appeal in process

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I am not sure if this is the officer id because it is different from the one in my previous notes
Did you send any updates for your application? Like new proofs, documents, arguments etc...? If yes, when was the last time ??? Because I always send new things and I don't know if it could delay the process or not

Reactions: Taweda