+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Taweda check the validity of your fingerprints :
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery
İ remember that they were valid during all the process of my old applications, but they expired since the date of the refusal
@wello711 i just checked mine and its expired but i didn't get any request from ircc to do a new one i even renewed my work permit last year and they didn't request for a new biometrics. can this be the reason i am stuck at background check for the past 2years that i submitted my H$C application?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@wello711 i just checked mine and its expired but i didn't get any request from ircc to do a new one i even renewed my work permit last year and they didn't request for a new biometrics. can this be the reason i am stuck at background check for the past 2years that i submitted my H$C application?
Probably because of a previous application for asylum or permanent residence that was refused

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
What is the expiration date? Is it before or after your last application for permanent residence for humanitarian reasons?

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Probably because of a previous application for asylum or permanent residence that was refused
i dont understand what you mean can you expantiate please because i am so worried right now i dont know what to do i thought biometrics is for 10 years and it shows expired since 3 years ago its only been 6 years since i did my last biometric

Last edited:

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
i dont understand what you mean can you expantiate please because i am so worried right now i dont know what to do i thought biometrics is for 10 years and it shows expired since 3 years ago its only been 6 years since i did my last biometric
@wello711 its shows expired like a year before the application
Calm down, this is just information that I found in a group on Facebook, nothing is official !...probably this expiration is due to another reason in their system.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Ok so I was able to speak to a live agent today because I am experiencing the same transition in the voice note as yours and the agent told me that the eligibility has not yet started that is still the background check that is being process so now I am totally confused about the whole situation because why would the voice machine be saying something different and my file has another thing on it. So may be you should also try and speak with their agent to be sure of what is going on. I hope we get a positive response soon.
You laready talked to an officer and he confirmed that your application was in process even after the date expiration of your biometrics, don't worry

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Calm down, this is just information that I found in a group on Facebook, nothing is official !...probably this expiration is due to another reason in their system.
okay thank you for your reply, its not that easy to calm down when you dont know the reason for the delay in the application processing hopefully they give a response soon

• Sad
Reactions: wello711

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
okay thank you for your reply, its not that easy to calm down when you dont know the reason for the delay in the application processing hopefully they give a response soon
I am in anguish for all those who are waiting I know how frustrating the wait can be and I am praying for you all!! Just keep praying and trusting the process you will all celebrate in Jesus name! I am waiting to celebrate with you all.