+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Do you know what is the next assignment after passed criminality and info sharing
I have submitted RCMP and back home PCC.
I can only guess. If biometrics have been done and received, medicals received and passed, eligibility (stage one approval) might be next.
Again, just going based on what I have read here and online. Only the officers know for sure.

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can only guess. If biometrics have been done and received, medicals received and passed, eligibility (stage one approval) might be next.
Again, just going based on what I have read here and online. Only the officers know for sure.
Though this can take quite a while too if it does happen.... not sure what order they are going in anymore..

Reactions: Robin220 and Ad3y

Rashpal094

Aug 31, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am just checking as I got my permanent residency on H&C and my PRRA got withdrawn.I have got my PR Card as well.Can I visi my home country and comes back.Will they ask me questions on the way back?

Reactions: wello711

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
You can travel to your home country and back. Can't guarantee an officer won't ask you questions but even if they do, it won't be an issue once they check and see you got your PR through H&C and you aren't a protected person.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,

I am just checking as I got my permanent residency on H&C and my PRRA got withdrawn.I have got my PR Card as well.Can I visi my home country and comes back.Will they ask me questions on the way back?
You have the right to travel to your home country without any problems

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
Biometric have been done and received
Medicals done and passed
My concern is why they refused application and they asked for medical? If you already they decide to reject application why they asking for medical exams?

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Aor : October 2022
Processing Since : April 2023
Criminality Passed: November 2023
Info Sharing still in progress
I am wonderinghow long info sharing may takes time !!!
We have almost same time line, and please let me know if any update comes up.. and are you reporting to cbsa office ?