H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I have applied for H&c application on November 2022
Got AOR in Feb 2023 but since then no update till now. Any leads on this please.
My case is based on hardship. I am 24 years old
my spouse passed away at the age of 25 on July 2022. I am in canada from last 6 years.
Second application : I applied also november 2022
AOR january 2023
Still waiting !

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Applied may 2023
Biometrics June 2023
Aor June 2023
AIP August 2023

as of today, eligibility, medical passed (got them done in 2022 so they were valid still). Criminality in progress, security not started. Criminality started beginning of October and it’s been quiet since then. Everyone I know who got their AIP in July and later - have no movement in cases….its so weird.
Is this your second h&c application ?

Scotian2012

Jun 16, 2023
Applied may 2023
Biometrics June 2023
Aor June 2023
AIP August 2023

as of today, eligibility, medical passed (got them done in 2022 so they were valid still). Criminality in progress, security not started. Criminality started beginning of October and it’s been quiet since then. Everyone I know who got their AIP in July and later - have no movement in cases….its so weird.
I applied in February 2023, AOR March, another AOR june, silence since then. My lawyer tried to check the status online and it doesn’t come up, she believes that might indicate they haven’t started processing but also says the tool is unreliable, I’ve called IRCC several times and they say still determining if I meet the eligibility.

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hey I just got this reply to my webform.Any idea how long they gonna take. It’s already 14 months. Since then I hasn’t got any update or AIP

Please do not reply to this email.
Protected A

Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for you and we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. We will inform you once a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
You got aor feb 2023
So next month feb or before you got aip, also second stage less than 3 months

Reactions: Mahisharm

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Any one got email or updated today ? From Niagara Falls office ? Please updated
I am waiting for my final decision

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi there's something I've noticed on this forum for a long time, I don't know if it's true or not, but @Ayanna @Zahra97 @Lexus2021, @Naz786 and perhaps other accounts as well, are probably controlled by the same person Another piece of advice is not to place too much trust in Canuck's advice, he is not an immigration lawyer or consultant.

Good luck everyone
I do not know much about the rest but I can say categorically clear that @Ayanna is an old member of this forum who was very helpful to many members including me. She received PR shortly before me. I have not been very active in the forum and I believe it’s same for her. She was really knowledgeable and very helpful to members. @Ayanna is an Angel. I hope she is doing great. May God bless her.
[/QUOTE]
True she is an angel. Very knowledgeable