Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Anyone received email from IRCC in Niagara Falls office ?
I am still waiting criminality in process all other completed dec 20 2023

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
I received email today from Niagara Falls >
Good Day: Thank you for your email. This is to advise that the file is currently in que for processing. Please be advised that, due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to advise you when your application will be finalized.

You will be contacted if additional information is required.

Thank you,

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
An
I received email today from Niagara Falls >
Good Day: Thank you for your email. This is to advise that the file is currently in que for processing. Please be advised that, due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to advise you when your application will be finalized.

You will be contacted if additional information is required.

Thank you,
Any ones have idea when will be completed ?

Adytrc

Jan 8, 2024
What is your application grounds?
Like BIOC or hardships or establishment
Hi,

Triage: clerks check to make certain H&C/PRRA applications are prepared & decision ready for officers when they're finally pulled off of a shelf for a decision. That's all that triage means.

Discrimination: A rough round up of the nature of an H&C application. H&C decision-makers cannot consider refugee type decisions about persecution, however alleged discrimination is a factor for them. They do make refugee type decisions in PRRAs only.

H&C Officers only make decisions on AIP for H&C and positive or negative for PRRA. For stage two after a positive H&C (or a positive PRRA) there are lower level officers for that processing.

So, your application likely has elements alleging some sort of discrimination and the file was with the Triage team, or unit or whatever they call it. They issue files in bundles of similar cases to officers, so they'll give an officer 5 files from the same place with the same general complaint. They research that place as the open source data will likely correspond with one or more cases, and they save time and energy that way.

It's just sorting casework inside of a large inventory.
Hi there's something I've noticed on this forum for a long time, I don't know if it's true or not, but @Ayanna @Zahra97 @Lexus2021, @Naz786 and perhaps other accounts as well, are probably controlled by the same person Another piece of advice is not to place too much trust in Canuck's advice, he is not an immigration lawyer or consultant.

Good luck everyone

Adytrc

Jan 8, 2024
Yes it’s virtual office in Ottawa
I have the same offices. Hope yours will be better than mine. I didn’t get any response from them!

I have User ID/ID utilisateur:MRxxxx_BOT
[/QUOTE]
IRCC generally doesn't consider urgent processing requests for H&C applications. You're inside of Canada, aren't you?
Hi there's something I've noticed on this forum for a long time, I don't know if it's true or not, but @Ayanna @Zahra97 @Lexus2021, @Naz786 and perhaps other accounts as well, are probably controlled by the same person Another piece of advice is not to place too much trust in Canuck's advice, he is not an immigration lawyer or consultant.

Good luck everyone

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I have the same offices. Hope yours will be better than mine. I didn’t get any response from them!

I have User ID/ID utilisateur:MRxxxx_BOT

Good luck everyone
[/QUOTE]
I do not know much about the rest but I can say categorically clear that @Ayanna is an old member of this forum who was very helpful to many members including me. She received PR shortly before me. I have not been very active in the forum and I believe it’s same for her. She was really knowledgeable and very helpful to members. @Ayanna is an Angel. I hope she is doing great. May God bless her.

Last edited:

Button3

Dec 6, 2023
Hi everyone!
did anyone receive 1st portal email or Copr this year? or maybe other movement in the case in January? Trying to figure out if they are back to work after holidays…waiting is exhausting

Button3

Dec 6, 2023
What is ECAS?
I can’t track my application status in the online tracker in ircc website. Is there another way to track it?

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Hi everyone!
did anyone receive 1st portal email or Copr this year? or maybe other movement in the case in January? Trying to figure out if they are back to work after holidays…waiting is exhausting
Yes I ask status last Friday received response today in que due to high volume of applications
They are extremely busy

Adytrc

Jan 8, 2024

Good luck everyone
I do not know much about the rest but I can say categorically clear that @Ayanna is an old member of this forum who was very helpful to many members including me. She received PR shortly before me. I have not been very active in the forum and I believe it’s same for her. She was really knowledgeable and very helpful to members. @Ayanna is an Angel. I hope she is doing great. May God bless her.
[/QUOTE]
I recommend comparing the writing styles of @Luxus2021, @Naz786, @Ayanna, and @Zahra97, and how all these accounts glorify Ayanna's main fictional character. Helping people is good, but it's really awful to mock them by saying anything and trying to create scenarios.

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Hello everyone, I was given deportation date today and sincerely I am so sad… I have 1 month to leave Canada… they bought my ticket already.. I was not giving options to buy the tickets… I’m a mom with 3 kids, please if you have any advice on what I should do next please let me know… my lawyer said he won’t be around so I should look for another lawyer who can help me…

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Hello everyone, I was given deportation date today and sincerely I am so sad… I have 1 month to leave Canada… they bought my ticket already.. I was not giving options to buy the tickets… I’m a mom with 3 kids, please if you have any advice on what I should do next please let me know… my lawyer said he won’t be around so I should look for another lawyer who can help me…
Sorry dear! What is update about your H&C application? What kind of establishment do you have in Canada? Are you employed? Kids Canadian born?

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Sorry dear! What is update about your H&C application? What kind of establishment do you have in Canada? Are you employed? Kids Canadian born?
Yes I’m working, I do two jobs, I have 3 kids 1 Canadian born, my H&C application is almost 16 months… I’m still waiting for their reply.. I need help on what to do to buy time more ..