Mosa77

Dec 3, 2023
Most likely AIP is coming.
Do the medical exams asap.
What’s your timeline?
Not really still a high chance to get refused look at this case back in 2019
His family got requests for both medical and PCC and finally got rejected
Hi, everyone.

My first post here. Just want to show how these guys working. My timeline and the final letter from CIC. Kind of miracle. Do not understand one thing. Why did they push me to do all movements? Looks like to let someone earn money for my ME and PC for the whole family.

Could anybody with experience share MP"s address or phone number in Vancouver area? Want to make a visit.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 5, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 17, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 7, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on March 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 29, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  7. Medical results have been received.
And this on Friday. When I got the letter there weren't number 6 and 7 it changed yesterday and did not have time to send PC.

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate
grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine whether an exemption from certain legislative
requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada will be granted.
On 29 March 2019, a representative of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration reviewed the circumstances of
your request and decided that an exemption will not be granted for your application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, everyone.

My first post here. Just want to show how these guys working. My timeline and the final letter from CIC. Kind of miracle. Do not understand one thing. Why did they push me to do all movements? Looks like to let someone earn money for my ME and PC for the whole family.

Could anybody with experience share MP"s address or phone number in Vancouver area? Want to make a visit.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 5, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 7, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on March 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 29, 2019 about the decision on your application.
And this on Friday. When I got the letter there weren't number 6 and 7 it changed yesterday and did not have time to send PC.

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate
grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine whether an exemption from certain legislative
requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada will be granted.
On 29 March 2019, a representative of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration reviewed the circumstances of
your request and decided that an exemption will not be granted for your application.
Which MP represents you depends on your address. You can search for your MP here using your postal code: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

Mosa77

Dec 3, 2023
Which MP represents you depends on your address. You can search for your MP here using your postal code: https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en
I’m not looking for MP office, this is not my application I shared here just like an example I just trying to say that still chance to get refused even requested to medical examination before AIP, but Scylla you know I’m so surprised why immigration officers are away from their public policy that mentioned https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html
However my previous medical exam is still consider as a VALID according their temporary public policy that is the most funny part lol

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi, everyone.

grounds.
Maybe because his application was based on health situation this is why they asked him to do medical...