Aug 13, 2011
Hey all,
I just got my AIP, Praise be to God.
Here's my timeline.
Submitted online application August 2023
Biometrics requested and submitted September 2023
AIP received November 2023.
No AOR was ever sent.

My application was based on hardship and BIOC.
I am really happy this long and hard journey is close to being over. Thank you all for all the tips posted over the years. It really helped me put my application together, in addition with having good legal representation.
OMG sooo cool!! congrats!!! What a Holiday Gift! Thats SUPER!

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Please can someone remind me how to proceed with the copy of valid passport request. My expired passport is with CBSA. Thank you.

Reactions: Singh navi

Kate_20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Hi Kate yes have seen it happen a lot of times where lawyers forget to inform clients about Biometric request and Ircc would send out a second and final request this is why it is so hard to have peace of mind when your application is handled by these lawyers sigh...please do the Biometric asap.

yes you can apply for GCMS notes without your lawyer knowing
It was already done. I wanted to check application status over the phone and pulled lawyer's email for Application number and when I was reading Final Notice I saw that they indicated notice was previously sent. I was shocked to see it! but I cant challenge the lawyer she gets annoying and self protective when I do it..

• Wow
Reactions: Pear23

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Please can someone remind me how to proceed with the copy of valid passport request. My expired passport is with CBSA. Thank you.
Congratulations! You have to contact cbsa and let them know that you would like a copy of your passport bio data page. They will give you with a stamped saying "TRUE COPY " since your passport is expired you will have to write a cover letter to IRCC requesting an exemption from the passport requirements and stating that your passport is currently with cbsa and because of that you are not able to renew it.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
It was already done. I wanted to check application status over the phone and pulled lawyer's email for Application number and when I was reading Final Notice I saw that they indicated notice was previously sent. I was shocked to see it! but I cant challenge the lawyer she gets annoying and self protective when I do it..
I know how it is when dealing with these lawyers. it will soon be over! just continue to do whatever you can for your application and God will do the rest.

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations! You have to contact cbsa and let them know that you would like a copy of your bio data page. They will give you with a stamped saying "TRUE COPY " since your passport is expired you will have to write a cover letter to IRCC requesting an exemption from the passport requirements and stating that your passport is currently with cbsa and because of that you are not able to renew it.
Thank you! What about for my dependent? CBSA has his original birth certificate along with my passport. I never had a passport for him.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Thank you! What about for my dependent? CBSA has his original birth certificate along with my passport. I never had a passport for him.
I'm assuming that your dependent was born in Canada correct? If so, then IRCC will only need a copy of his birthday certificate, so make sure to get a copy of his birth certificate when you visit cbsa

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hey all,
I just got my AIP, Praise be to God.
Here's my timeline.
Submitted online application August 2023
Biometrics requested and submitted September 2023
AIP received November 2023.
No AOR was ever sent.

My application was based on hardship and BIOC.
I am really happy this long and hard journey is close to being over. Thank you all for all the tips posted over the years. It really helped me put my application together, in addition with having good legal representation.
Hi !
Congratulations ❤
May I know if your application was an urgent case like family violance? Or maybe you are from Ukraine?

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I'm assuming that your dependent was born in Canada correct? If so, then IRCC will only need a copy of his birthday certificate, so make sure to get a copy of his birth certificate when you visit cbsa
No, he was born in the US.

Ad3y

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi !
Congratulations ❤
May I know if your application was an urgent case like family violance? Or maybe you are from Ukraine?
None of that. I suspect the pending PRRA aided in the processing. Cause there was a pending removal order halted by the PRRA.

Reactions: wello711