+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Harry2291

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Canadian citizens living in Canada for decades and paying taxes should be entitled to have their immediate family members (parents) next to them. If our tax money is supporting refugees, their parents, grandparents, children, spouses, siblings, and half siblings (if we include all relatives' numbers could triple), then we should have right to parents too, no?

Super visa is one option but if they already used 10 year super visa they should not be going for second decade of super visa at that point they should have chance to apply for PR. Thats all. Nothing here to argue about. Every citizen should be treated equally and certainly not deprive right to parents. You cannot have one group of citizens enjoying company of their parents and have ability to care for them when they are elderly and have other group of citizens play lottery which is not even available. This is very wrong. It should be everyone or no one. Or you have to guarantee that my tax money will not go to any govt services that would support other elderly in Canada if you dont want my parents here :) and again Im not saying they should not use super visa, they absolutely should use that... however, once they used 10 year visa next step should be sponsorship if sponsor is eligible of course! Canada is one of the largest countries in the world, so we have enough land space here to accommodate parents + taxes are super high so we pay enough to support each others parents and not only parents of privileged Canadians.
Don’t read the #Chunks garbage stuff. He/she is out of mind

• Love
Reactions: Kate_20
May 11, 2023
My lawyer did reconsideration 2 and half months ago, I did not receive any information yet, please anyone have any idea, how long it will take for decision, or should I do new H&C, please advice me. My lawyer asking me to wait for Reconsideration results.

Reactions: Emrose

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
My lawyer did reconsideration 2 and half months ago, I did not receive any information yet, please anyone have any idea, how long it will take for decision, or should I do new H&C, please advice me. My lawyer asking me to wait for Reconsideration results.
Hello

what it shows on ecas?

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
I will advice you to put in new application, the officer did not open my recommendation for more than 6 months, then I submitted new application and got AIP in 9 months.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
We applied for reconsideration and it took 4 months before we heard back from them...reconsideration request was made on November 10th 2022 and on March 6th 2023 medical request came for two of my family members then we received aip April 18th 2023 today we are permanent residents!

During the wait all we did was pray and trust God for a miracle and He came through for us!!

I would say wait and be patient.

All the best