+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
Here is another update,

My lawyer said,
It's hard to say, sometimes they do it at the beginning of the process, and sometimes they do it at the end.
If it's the H&C it could take another year typically, maybe 6 months. We had an H&C that was submitted in July 2022, and we just got stage 1 this week, a year and a half later.
That’s good news. Please what was did you use to apply? Best interest of child or establishment?

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Did anyone know how to get siezed passport back from cbsa i have deportation order and it is currently at stay because i have my prra application submitted to get extra time for decision of my H&c application which is on 21 month and no results i have an emergency back home and want to go back home urgently can anyone please help me what is the procedure

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Did anyone know how to get siezed passport back from cbsa i have deportation order and it is currently at stay because i have my prra application submitted to get extra time for decision of my H&c application which is on 21 month and no results i have an emergency back home and want to go back home urgently can anyone please help me what is the procedure
go to cbsa office and request for your passport mind you u can't come back to canada to follow up your application

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi Taweda

did you call ircc , current processing time is 20 months, I think you should call them or ask your lawyer.
I called them. They said the officer acknowledged that they received the notice that I said when I called them for the first time.
the lawyers after you paid them they forgot you

• Sad
Reactions: Robin220

Rashpal094

Aug 31, 2023
Hello everyone,
I didn’t receive any portal email yet. My H&C was approved on November 01,2023 confirmed with the IRCC agent as my decision was made on ECAS.
Got AIP in August. My office is Niagra falls.
Please advice.

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Good morning, please how do I get to talk with an immigration agent ? I called the immigration number but no option for me to talk with an agent… can any one tell me what to do… I need to talk to them concerning my H&C applications… it’s been 14 months since I applied no update from them… please help ..