+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
Thanks for your reply.
I had renewed my work permit thrice but was never asked to do biometric.
So was wondering why was been asked to do this time.
I also applied for renewal of my work permit after renewing it twice. They also sent me a Biometric request. I guess it is the new requirement.

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
good morning, please I would love to get an important information from you guys, please I want to know if a client can’t get access to their H&C portal, my lawyer said he can’t give me my H&C password and username…. Because all is clients are using the same portal, so if I have access to my H&C account I will be able to access all his clients account details too… I really need help… my cbsa officer told me she will give me my deportation date next month… I am so worried…

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
good morning, please I would love to get an important information from you guys, please I want to know if a client can’t get access to their H&C portal, my lawyer said he can’t give me my H&C password and username…. Because all is clients are using the same portal, so if I have access to my H&C account I will be able to access all his clients account details too… I really need help… my cbsa officer told me she will give me my deportation date next month… I am so worried…
Your lawyer is correct. You cannot log into the portal using your lawyer's username since this would give you access to all of that lawyer's cases.

Reactions: Meggi ifeanyi

Robin220

May 15, 2023
You can call ircc to check status of your application, but your deportation was on hold if i am not wrong. are you in Toronto

Reactions: Meggi ifeanyi

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
You can call ircc to check status of your application, but your deportation was on hold if i am not wrong. are you in Toronto
Thanks for replying me message… in September my cbsa offers told me it was on hold, only for me to get to the airport to sign last week then she told me she will give me my deportation form and date next month when I come for signing… I don’t even know what to do anymore… my H&C application is 14 months now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No matter when u apply current time process total 20 months Incase if you pass 2 month contact your MP with proof of time processed pass. She will expedites the files accurately
Best to email MP only when process passed
This is incorrect. There is not set processing time for H&C applications and an MP can not expedite anything. Posted processing times are just estimated averages. If it has been over a year past the posted average processing time your MP can try to find out what is causing the delay. If it has been 2 months most MPs won’t do anything or make an enquiry and pass on the message that you need to be patient. Some H&C applications are more complex than others. So are background checks and medicals which is why there are differences in processing times.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good morning, please how do I get to talk with an immigration agent ? I called the immigration number but no option for me to talk with an agent… can any one tell me what to do… I need to talk to them concerning my H&C applications… it’s been 14 months since I applied no update from them… please help ..
If you are trying to follow up on why your case has not been processed yet you will just be told that there is a very large volume of H&C applicants and your processing time is not unusual.