+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Does anyone know if the automated machine is up to date? Isn’t eligibility before AIP? I called IRCC and got the automated machine that said eligibility is in process.. I’m confused cos i already got AIP, isn’t the next step criminality, background, security?

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone know if the automated machine is up to date? Isn’t eligibility before AIP? I called IRCC and got the automated machine that said eligibility is in process.. I’m confused cos i already got AIP, isn’t the next step criminality, background, security?
What you got from the machine is general message. Same thing happened to me when I called after AIP

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Same thing is happening to me as well but yesterday I was lucky to speak with an agent which the agent told me eligibility PASS,security NOT STARTED, Criminality IN PROGRESS, medical PASS, info sharing IN PROGRESS that when everything is finished I will receive portal email

Reactions: Taweda

Robin220

May 15, 2023
I just called on this number , i think they didn't start process yet. automated voice message just giving me my Application submission date and say if we need more info we will contact you