+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
May I know if you sent tax return documents or paystub to ircc during the process ?
May I also know if you lost your status or you was under an implied status
No, i was working as driver and cash paid, i got letter of employment from employer stating i paid cash as sin is expired and no status. I lost my status in 2019, then i kept applying for visitor record (5times) to stay on implied status to buy time. Then lost staus completely in 2022

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
No, i was working as driver and cash paid, i got letter of employment from employer stating i paid cash as sin is expired and no status. I lost my status in 2019, then i kept applying for visitor record (5times) to stay on implied status to buy time. Then lost staus completely in 2022
May I know if you sent bank statements?

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Just need your advice.

Received a Removal order notice from CBSA for my Myself, Mom, and my daughter. All 3 of ours passports are expired. My wife didn't received the notice as her passport is still valid.
I had attended the interview on 17th July and there they have asked to sign travel documents to our home country, took address of our home country and other details.

However today again I got exactly same Removal order notice and the interview is scheduled 14th Aug.
Spoke to my lawyer but he is clueless why same notice has been sent again. Does anyone has been in the same situation. If anyone has been through, please share the details.

I have not applied for PRA yet and its more than a year since my refugee application was rejected from Federal.

My H&C Timeline
Application Received - 4th Aug-2022
Application Processed - 25th Jan-2023
Still no update for H&C.

Any information provided will be very helpful.
Thanks

Reactions: Singh navi

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Just need your advice.

Received a Removal order notice from CBSA for my Myself, Mom, and my daughter. All 3 of ours passports are expired. My wife didn't received the notice as her passport is still valid.
I had attended the interview on 17th July and there they have asked to sign travel documents to our home country, took address of our home country and other details.

However today again I got exactly same Removal order notice and the interview is scheduled 14th Aug.
Spoke to my lawyer but he is clueless why same notice has been sent again. Does anyone has been in the same situation. If anyone has been through, please share the details.

I have not applied for PRA yet and its more than a year since my refugee application was rejected from Federal.

My H&C Timeline
Still no update for H&C.

Thanks
Did you apply for PRRA , if not you can apply for PRRA but remember you should be eligible. If your (JR) federal is deny either you can apply PRRA after 1 year or its depend on CBSA officer he can provide you before year

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Just need your advice.

My H&C Timeline
Still no update for H&C.

Thanks
You have to go Removal order notice and the interview is scheduled.
It is very important.