+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

eduardlh

Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone!
Anyone else waiting on any updates on your applications?
We applied online on Oct 2021, application received on Nov 2021, radio silence since then, trying to get any info by phone system and asked for notes. Always the same standard message and the only changes in the notes are work permit renewal.
Is it the processing time in the website accurate for all the applications?

junanjum

Jul 28, 2023
It is not unusual to wait fir a year before your case starrs being processed. Could be months to 6+ months before you hear whether you have been approved/denied for first stage. It is really dependent on the specifics of your case.
Just hoping for the best.
The wait game is a real patience tester.

Reactions: canuck78

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi you have mentioned that they did not send any followup letter asking for other documents..did you submit pcc and final fees etc. upfront? Could you share the wordings of the letter as well? As it looks like there are a few cases in the past weeks where they are not sending a second followup letter for documents..so just wondering is this something new?
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved…… no PCC and final fee yet

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hello everyone!
We applied online on Oct 2021, application received on Nov 2021, radio silence since then, trying to get any info by phone system and asked for notes. Always the same standard message and the only changes in the notes are work permit renewal.
Have you spoken with any agent since? Is there any progress on your files?

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Hi everyone, how do you guys doing? I haven’t been out here for a while because I am in college now it’s take most of my time. I just want to send some positive news or those that is waiting for their permanent residence. The wait is long I know I have been there, but I’m grateful to God That everything work out I did two h and c application. The first one was a failure, but the second one was successful. Do not give up you will receive good news it’s coming I never give up my refugee claim was abandoned. My prra was denied. So my encouraging word to you all as do not give up your permanent resident is coming to you. Good news is coming. I love you all and I’m praying for y’all.

eduardlh

Mar 29, 2021
Have you spoken with any agent since? Is there any progress on your files?
Never try to talk with an agent. What do you mean about progress on my files? The notes I requested shown always the same, the only changes are the dates when we renew our WPs.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hello everyone!
Almost same thing. Applied December 2021. No any updates since then.
In your case I believe that you exceeded the processing time which is 20 months, so you may eligible to get an action if you want to speak with an agent

Last edited: