+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
Hello everyone, My H&C and PPRA was negative and I was given both on same day on June 6 2023.I was asked to buy a ticket and I told them I do not have money and the lady at CBSA said they would buy for me and 2 weeks later I reported amd she gave me a copy of the ticket they bought. I was advised to get a lawyer to help out with the deportation. Please what is the success rate for deferal at the fed high court? I have been told my numerous people that it’s low but my lawyer has put in a JR for the PPRA decision and I am scared of using him again for the deportation order. Please what’s your take? I have not been sleeping well
How long did your H&C application takes before a decision was made? Also how long did the Prra takes for them to give you a decision same day?

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Hello everyone

I got email saying I have to come in person interview at cbsa. I did in person interview 2 times but the last one they took finger print and it was last year. Im worried right know why they are calling me even tho I do monthly reporting through phone. Any person went through this let know what’s next.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone

I got email saying I have to come in person interview at cbsa. I did in person interview 2 times but the last one they took finger print and it was last year. Im worried right know why they are calling me even tho I do monthly reporting through phone. Any person went through this let know what’s next.
Do you currently have any application in progress? Like H&C or Praa?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Do you currently have any application in progress? Like H&C or Praa?
I do have h & c . I applied sep last year
Not trying to scare you but we did fingerprints and the following week they detained my husband ..no criminal records they just said he was a flight risk because he didn't showed up at the airport. We had a family emergency which is why we didn't go to the airport but thank God it's all over.

Just hope for the best I am trusting that your aip will arrive soon.

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Not trying to scare you but we did fingerprints and the following week they detained my husband ..no criminal records they just said he was a flight risk because he didn't showed up at the airport. We had a family emergency which is why we didn't go to the airport but thank God it's all over.

Just hope for the best I am trusting that your aip will arrive soon.
no your are not scaring me I gotta have to face the reality. It’s fine .
so after the finger print they told your husband to come to the airport for what? Did they gave ticket or just to show up at airport

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
no your are not scaring me I gotta have to face the reality. It’s fine .
so after the finger print they told your husband to come to the airport for what? Did they gave ticket or just to show up at airport
Yes they bought tickets for us 5 times. We were scheduled to be at the airport on July 23rd 2021

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Hello everyone

@naim, at this stage…. They are trying to inform/expedite removal. NOW….. it’s only deferral and stay of motion that is left for you to do(needs to be done ASAP)…..if AIP is not issued by the day CBSA instructed/booked your ticket for removal(which might be too late, if deferral/stay of motion) is not in place.
I know it’s fund consuming, but try and give it “all you can” till the end. Wishing you and every hopeful on this platform the best.

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
@naim, at this stage…. They are trying to inform/expedite removal. NOW….. it’s only deferral and stay of motion that is left for you to do(needs to be done ASAP)…..if AIP is not issued by the day CBSA instructed/booked your ticket for removal(which might be too late, if deferral/stay of motion) is not in place.
I know it’s fund consuming, but try and give it “all you can” till the end. Wishing you and every hopeful on this platform the best.
i will do. Hopefully it works for me