+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
Hello everyone,
I just got my lawyer’s email.He got the approval letter of my H&C finally after 1 year.My ECAS was changed to decision made friday night and today she got the letter in mail.I booked an appointment with her tomorrow.
Congratulations so happy for you

Reactions: Arya V

Niguu

Jun 20, 2023
Hi everyone.Please share with me after uploading photos to Pr Portal to finalization H&C to get eCoPR and PR cards how much does it takes?Status: checking with IRCC. It is online. Thanks

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Hello everyone,
I just got my lawyer’s email.He got the approval letter of my H&C finally after 1 year.My ECAS was changed to decision made friday night and today she got the letter in mail.I booked an appointment with her tomorrow.
, Hi so you receive approval letter for H&C not PR portal to apply for PR Card?

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Quick question please I apply to renew my work permit since 2 months ago today I received a correspondence that I need to pay for biometrics and I should send the receipt and this is not my first renewal I have not receive such before and I just received my AIP this month .I dont know why they are asking for biometrics fees

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hello guys
I received portal email today around 4pm.My application was approved on June 16,2023.It was paper application.Lawyer got the approval letter in mail sent by Vancouver office.My application grounds were family establishment in Canada,Economic establishment backed with Job letter,Tax Returns , ROEs,Payroll receipts,Volunteer Certificates.
Submitted-June 2022
AOR and Biometrics -June 2022
Medical-August 2022
I applied for TRP extension recently after I got approved TRP extension,it expedited the H&C process because we added the follow up letter requesting to render positive decision on H&C with updating current situation by adding few documents to H&C as well.
Decision made on Ecas-June 16,2023
Portal Email-June 20,2023
I have sent the Passport size pictures today via courier directly to Vancouver Office.

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
Hello guys
I received portal email today around 4pm.My application was approved on June 16,2023.It was paper application.Lawyer got the approval letter in mail sent by Vancouver office.My application grounds were family establishment in Canada,Economic establishment backed with Job letter,Tax Returns , ROEs,Payroll receipts,Volunteer Certificates.
Submitted-June 2022
AOR and Biometrics -June 2022
Medical-August 2022
I applied for TRP extension recently after I got approved TRP extension,it expedited the H&C process because we added the follow up letter requesting to render positive decision on H&C with updating current situation by adding few documents to H&C as well.
Decision made on Ecas-June 16,2023
Portal Email-June 20,2023
I have sent the Passport size pictures today via courier directly to Vancouver Office.
Congratulations which office did you receive your portal email from? We have thesame timeline. I applied in June 2022, received AIP in March 2023. I contacted IRCC, they said everything is passed since May but no stage 2 decision yet, am still waiting for portal email.

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Congratulations which office did you receive your portal email from? We have thesame timeline. I applied in June 2022, received AIP in March 2023. I contacted IRCC, they said everything is passed since May but no stage 2 decision yet, am still waiting for portal email.
Vancouver office

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi - so I called them and they said that eligibility has not yet started though medical is received.. I was hopeful that medical meant that they have gone through the first stage but I guess not?

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hi everyone again,
I have one question if anyone can help please give me your advice.My passport is seized by CBSA.Now I got my approval letter of PR application and I got the portal email as well to upload picture but my photo wasn’t uploading in the portal.It kept saying unable to upload.So,I sent pictures directly to Vancouver office via mail.My lawyer said contact CBSA directly.What can I write in the letter requesting passport.Do I need yo send it to directly my file supervisior or to the office.

Reactions: Singh navi

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hi everyone again,
I have one question if anyone can help please give me your advice.My passport is seized by CBSA.Now I got my approval letter of PR application and I got the portal email as well to upload picture but my photo wasn’t uploading in the portal.It kept saying unable to upload.So,I sent pictures directly to Vancouver office via mail.My lawyer said contact CBSA directly.What can I write in the letter requesting passport.Do I need yo send it to directly my file supervisior or to the office.
You can only contact CBSA when you receive your confirmation of PR. That's when they will ask you to and pick up your passport.

Reactions: Canny007

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Hi everyone again,
Hi there once you get your copr/pr card then go to cbsa they will return your passport back

Reactions: Canny007 and Arya V