+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
can you share Vancouver office email address.
An Example from a member :

To Whom It May Concern:

Date: Always date correspondence everyone!

Re: URGENT Request for written reasons for H&C decision:

Name: LASTNAME, First Names, DOB: xx/xx/xxxx Client Identification #XXXX-XXXX:

I write to please request the written reasons for the decision of my Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds that I received on (DATE).

I would be grateful for the expeditious treatment of this request as I face certain time constraints and have a near desperate need to fully understand the issues identified by the Senior Immigration Officer when refusing the application.

I thank you in advance for any consideration afforded this request.

(You could attach a copy of the decision for reference)

If anyone can improve upon it I hope that you will.

Jeps

Jul 1, 2021
@Johndoe2025 this is true. If you see decision made before Approval in Principle (Aip) then it's refusal sorry. Like @Jambol is saying you need to act fast because you only have 15days. After aip it will still show in process not decision made. Good luck.
Please what if it's a paper application, how do I know if it's refusal. Because it's still showing in process since August 2022.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Please what if it's a paper application, how do I know if it's refusal. Because it's still showing in process since August 2022.
It will say decision made and they will send you a letter by email. Mine is paper application and when they refused my application back in October 2022 it says decision made.

Reactions: Jeps