+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
My first application is with PR. Not sure what the decision will come.
If it says decision made before AIP. It is a refusal. So you have to act fast to get to know the reason so that you can put in for reconsideration within 15days or prepare for your new application. Most time the same officer makes decision on PRRA and H &C . Don't wait until the CBSA invite you.

Johndoe2025

May 5, 2023
If it says decision made before AIP. It is a refusal. So you have to act fast to get to know the reason so that you can put in for reconsideration within 15days or prepare for your new application. Most time the same officer makes decision on PRRA and H &C . Don't wait until the CBSA invite you.
does I have to wait for the PRRA decision.

Johndoe2025

May 5, 2023
When did submit your prra? Also chances of winning prra is about 2%. I will advise you don't wait. Try to get your decision and make a new move.
i submitted PRRA in March 2023. Also how it could be possible if both are going to same officer and he/she refuse both of them at same time.
Also as you mentioned above what does that mean decision made before AIP.

as of now my lawyer didn’t received any message / mail from H&C on the decision.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
i submitted PRRA in March 2023. Also how it could be possible if both are going to same officer and he/she refuse both of them at same time.
Also as you mentioned above what does that mean decision made before AIP.

as of now my lawyer didn’t received any message / mail from H&C on the decision.
Did you see decision made in your ecas?