+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Good morning house, Pls is there a way I can apply for my work permit renewal? It is expiring soon (Sept), my brown paper has already expired so I don’t know what other doc I can use to apply for it while waiting and hoping for a positive decision on my H& C application. Thanks!

Reactions: lonesheep93

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Good morning house, Pls is there a way I can apply for my work permit renewal? It is expiring soon (Sept), my brown paper has already expired so I don’t know what other doc I can use to apply for it while waiting and hoping for a positive decision on my H& C application. Thanks!
You can renew your brown paper if CBSA is not after you. Then use it to renew your work permit.

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, pls I just got PRRA form from CBSA, any advice on best way to fill it? Should I use a lawyer or fill it myself. All advice welcomed. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Arya V

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hi, pls I just got PRRA form from CBSA, any advice on best way to fill it? Should I use a lawyer or fill it myself. All advice welcomed. Thank you so much.
Best way is to go with professional lawyer not IRCC consultants.Make sure to complete the forms and provide evidence with arguments you present.Submit it within 15 days.All the best.

Eb4Ks

Feb 16, 2023
Hello everyone,
I just got my lawyer’s email.He got the approval letter of my H&C finally after 1 year.My ECAS was changed to decision made friday night and today she got the letter in mail.I booked an appointment with her tomorrow.
Congrats!

Reactions: Arya V

Jeps

Jul 1, 2021
Hello everyone,
I just got my lawyer’s email.He got the approval letter of my H&C finally after 1 year.My ECAS was changed to decision made friday night and today she got the letter in mail.I booked an appointment with her tomorrow.
Congratulations...