+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Allwinz

May 17, 2023
Hi were you told to come with some documents because I have been told to come with some documents too
That is the standard format letter which they sent to everybody , both time I recieved the same letter where they asked to bring 4 photos, all govt issued iD’s etc..,

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
I called an agent about my file on Thursday….he said Eligibility and Criminality not started but Medicals in process.
On Friday…. Medicals updated on ECAS to “Medicals has been received” (No AIP before medical request by IRCC).
I just hope AIP can come before CBSA removal in 4 weeks from now.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
I called an agent about my file on Thursday….he said Eligibility and Criminality not started but Medicals in process.
On Friday…. Medicals updated on ECAS to “Medicals has been received” (No AIP before medical request by IRCC).
I just hope AIP can come before CBSA removal in 4 weeks from now.
Insha allahu you shall receive your positive answer this month

Ker2022

Oct 15, 2022
Hello,

Can one qualify for student grant/loans with AIP or have to wait till you get PR?
Anyone with experience please let me know.
thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

Can one qualify for student grant/loans with AIP or have to wait till you get PR?
Anyone with experience please let me know.
thanks
You would need to wait until you have PR.

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
A quick question pals… I called IRCC…(Automated Machine) for update… it says “ We are reviewing your eligibility” No interview, no finger print needed… We will contact you if we need more info or so.
My question is, does it mean Criminality check is done and passed? As of last Thursday… it was “Criminality and Eligibility not started”. Thanks.

Reactions: Arya V

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi there,
I was just informed by my MP that CBSA would be sending a letter inviting me for PRRA. Anyone knows what this means and how to prepare? Thank you so much.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hi there,
I was just informed by my MP that CBSA would be sending a letter inviting me for PRRA. Anyone knows what this means and how to prepare? Thank you. Anything can happen either positive or negative. Just be calm whatever the decision. Also, how long does your prra take before decision?

Reactions: Arya V

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
A quick question pals… I called IRCC…(Automated Machine) for update… it says “ We are reviewing your eligibility” No interview, no finger print needed… We will contact you if we need more info or so.
My question is, does it mean Criminality check is done and passed? As of last Thursday… it was “Criminality and Eligibility not started”. Thanks.
No you will have to speak to the agent to know what's done on your file don't believe the automated machine it's same as mine until I spoke with an agent

Reactions: Canny007 and Arya V

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hello guys,
I applied for my TRP and open work permit extension last week on Tuesday.
I got approved today.Just got the lawyer’s email.I will be receiving the documents at my home address.
Still no response on H&C.

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
My Original first TRP I got in DEC 2021.It was approved for 6 months with work permit expired in June 2022.I got extension in June 2022 for another one year TRP with WP expiring on June 28,2023.I applied again for extension last week and got approved today for 2years.
H&C applied in June 2022.
AOR-June 2022
Biometrics done
Medical done
PCC done
Waiting for AIP.