+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone.. I applied in May 2022 and got 2 AORs - one in end May and another in June. In process started September 2022 - should I ask for GCMS notes now or should wait a while more? Can someone please also guide to the process of how to apply? I keep checking ECAS but the latest information there is that processing started in September. Also, medical was done about 3 years ago for visitor record extension but I did not provide IMEI number in the application - is that required or they should be able to find it through previous visitor record references?

Hi there i also applied on May 2022, got my aor on June 2022 still haven't received anything called the ircc they said they are still processing my background.

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone.. I applied in May 2022 and got 2 AORs - one in end May and another in June. In process started September 2022 - should I ask for GCMS notes now or should wait a while more? Can someone please also guide to the process of how to apply? I keep checking ECAS but the latest information there is that processing started in September. Also, medical was done about 3 years ago for visitor record extension but I did not provide IMEI number in the application - is that required or they should be able to find it through previous visitor record references?

Hi there i also applied on May 2022, got my aor on June 2022 still haven't received anything called the ircc they said they are still processing my background.
did you check the ecas ? do you know when they started processing as per ecas?

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
did you check the ecas ? do you know when they started processing as per ecas?

I don't know when they did, but the call center agent told me thT they are still checking my background and my eligibility has not started yet.

tstarhash

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Finally, the game is over!!
Today , I was invited by CBSA to collect my PRRA decision, Alhumdo lillah, the agent congrats me and gave the H&C AIP letter . He said, now we are cancelling ur PRRA and u can apply for PR.
I would like to thanks and wish u all the very best in your journey of getting PR
Congratulation Allwinz wallhahi you win God is with you.
this is yours and people who pray for you prayers shows results.