+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Allwinz

May 17, 2023
Finally, the game is over!!
Today , I was invited by CBSA to collect my PRRA decision, Alhumdo lillah, the agent congrats me and gave the H&C AIP letter . He said, now we are cancelling ur PRRA and u can apply for PR.
I would like to thanks and wish u all the very best in your journey of getting PR

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Today , I was invited by CBSA to collect my PRRA decision, Alhumdo lillah, the agent congrats me and gave the H&C AIP letter . He said, now we are cancelling ur PRRA and u can apply for PR.
I would like to thanks and wish u all the very best in your journey of getting PR
Congratulations .are you failed refugee?

Johndoe2025

May 5, 2023
Congratulations. Can you share your timeline.

Reactions: Canny007

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Congratulations

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Congrats can you share your timeline

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
A very big congrats. God be praised

Eb4Ks

Feb 16, 2023
Congrats!

Allwinz

May 17, 2023
Congrats can you share your timeline
My time line is :
Failed refugee
Federal appeal for RAD got decline on Oct2021
H&C submitted on Jan2022
AOR on Feb 2022
H&C file process started in May2022
CBSA called for PRRA interview Nov2022
PRRA submitted on 31 Dec2022
AIP on 8th May 2023( ECAS was not updated, only showing Medical recieved)
They sent the AIP directly to CBSA
CBSA called for PRRA decision on 31 May and gave the AIP ,they cancelled the PRRA and told to apply PR.
Both PRAA and H&C application is done by the same officer-Vancouver office

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Can you please share your time
My time line is :
Failed refugee
Federal appeal for RAD got decline on Oct2021
H&C submitted on Jan2022
AOR on Feb 2022
H&C file process started in May2022
CBSA called for PRRA interview Nov2022
PRRA submitted on 31 Dec2022
AIP on 8th May 2023( ECAS was not updated, only showing Medical recieved)
They sent the AIP directly to CBSA
CBSA called for PRRA decision on 31 May and gave the AIP ,they cancelled the PRRA and told to apply PR.
Both PRAA and H&C application is done by the same officer-Vancouver office
Congratulations once again

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone.. I applied in May 2022 and got 2 AORs - one in end May and another in June. In process started September 2022 - should I ask for GCMS notes now or should wait a while more? Can someone please also guide to the process of how to apply? I keep checking ECAS but the latest information there is that processing started in September. Also, medical was done about 3 years ago for visitor record extension but I did not provide IMEI number in the application - is that required or they should be able to find it through previous visitor record references?

Reactions: lonesheep93

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
I have a pending J R (leave granted) but got stage 1 approval for H & C. So I put JR in abeyance, with plan to withdraw case upon receipt of stage 2 approval for H&C. Now the question! Do you or anyone think stage 2 approval might be affected by the pending JR? What is your recommendation and is there anyone with similar experience?

Thanks
Please what is your timeline because I have jr grant for leave and still hoping to hear from h&c very soon

Reactions: lonesheep93

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
Stage 2 Approval is taking so long now our days for H&C. Lots of people are getting stage 1 approvals. Any recent time line for stage 2 approvals?