+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I emailed vancouver and Toronto offices
Sorry to hear about that , keep in mind its not necessary for them to send you notes. Its totally depends on discretion of officer. Wait for some days if nothing happens, then go for another application (No point in applying GCMS notes) as it will take 4-6 months and you dont wanna wait that long

Eb4Ks

Feb 16, 2023
Can anyone tell me best lawyer for JR and H&C in Surrey Vancouver area?
Sundeep S Grewal
www.lawgicalcorp.com

He did my application this year.
Even though I don’t have any decision yet, I recommend him because he is professional, was very attentive to details and replies relatively quickly despite being busy.

Shoot him an email explaining your case and ask him all the questions you have and feel if he is the right lawyer for you.
You can say my name if you want (Eduardo).
Just to be clear, I gain nothing with it. I’m just satisfied with the job he did.

Reactions: Canny007

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
Hi, I wanted to find out at what point should I expect to hear from IRCC after paying the RPRF ? Is it days weeks months so confused right now.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
I

I went out of status in March 2019. But CBSA gave me TRP and visitor record in Sep. 2019 at border valid for 6 months. So again it expired in March 2020. I applied for visitor record insteaf of TRP and they refused. So now i am out of status since 2020
When you submit your application do you put any proof of working and tax declaration

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hi All, i applied my h and c under best interest of child on April 6th 2023 and still haven't received AOR yet ? Please advice how long usually take

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Refusal mean he denied factors this is not new but now you have to know if the decision was reasonable or not based on your proofs, arguments, case etc...
I can’t say anything, it is 50-50. But I talk to lawyer and he says you have decent case and has merits for us to appeal.