+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ceegirl

Feb 15, 2023
Hello everyone! I checked my application and I saw ‘Decision made’ what does it mean? I haven’t seen anything regarding the decison. What do I do at this stage! Please help I am getting nervous!!!!!

aashxk72

Dec 1, 2019
Hello everyone! I checked my application and I saw ‘Decision made’ what does it mean? I haven’t seen anything regarding the decison. What do I do at this stage! Please help I am getting nervous!!!!!
Decision made. “Decision made” means we either approved or refused your application.

Last edited:

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Could you please share your h&c grounds ?

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hello guys, good evening, please I need your help, I’m a failed refugee and also my appeal was not granted, however my federal appeal was granted and my lawyer will be going for judiciary review next month, please do I have a chance of winning the case? Because a lot of people say federal court always dismiss the judiciary review I’m so worried because I have started going to the airport for signing, once my case is dismissed I will be facing immediate deportation…. I have applied for H&C but I dont know if it will be approved before my judiciary review decision, I applied for H&C in October 2022 and I got the acknowledgment letter in January 2023. Please what are my chances of getting the judiciary review granted… I am extremely worried.. I have 3 kids, 1 Canadian.
Any update with your federal Judiciary review

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you complete a medical already?

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Hi guys, my family and I received medical instructions today, without getting AIP. My lawyer sent it to me, and asking me to check if I have AIP in my mail or junk mail, but I did not received AIP, and my lawyer didn’t. Is this normal.
H&C submitted APRIL, 2022
AOR MAY, 2022
PROCESSING AUGUST 2022
NO AIP YET
MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS MAY 2023.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi guys, my family and I received medical instructions today, without getting AIP. My lawyer sent it to me, and asking me to check if I have AIP in my mail or junk mail, but I did not received AIP, and my lawyer didn’t. Is this normal.
H&C submitted APRIL, 2022
AOR MAY, 2022
PROCESSING AUGUST 2022
NO AIP YET
MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS MAY 2023.
I got medical request for two of my family members before aip then aip came after with the medical instructions for the others. Nothing to worry. They may just want to make sure you guys are not medically inadmissible to Canada. Hope this helps. All the best.