+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
If your on here and you feel like giving up please don’t and have some faith trust me I understand and I know how frustrating the wait can be believe me my sister an I was battling with immigration issues for years we never give up and see today god has blessed us both we both failed refugees we also did prra and it both got rejected we even got ticked from cbsa multiple times to leave the country when ever it’s time for us to leave the country the plane will cancel flights to our country our first h and c application was rejected we both got accepted on the second h and c applications my sister application was done in 15 months mines 14 months this is my testimony always believed there is hope and never give up trust in god he will fight all our battles
Nothing is impossible for God.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I am here to share my story. I am canadian citizen and mother of two Canadian citizen very young children . My husband is failed refugee claimant, inladn spousal sponsorship denied after 4 years in process because of misrepresentation. He applied for H and C in Dec. His flight was booked for today suppose to fly back ( removal order + exclusion order ). (prra denied, deferral req denied) . He got a call 12 hrs before his flight that is not going anywhere. Local MP heard our story and presented us.

Please please dont lose hope, pray to god have faith. I was in very difficult time all preparations were done but miracle happened. I thought I should post in this forum because so many people are in same boat. I strongly believe in Karma. Be positive !
Indeed Miracles happen. All Glory to the miracle worker

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
You will need solid evidence about his medical condition and how hard it would be for him to get this medical care in home country. Medical reports, letters from doctors/teachers/social workers, World Bank reports about poor medical care in your home country, letters from friends/family with pictures etc. Many people should write reference letters to support your case and ideally talk about your child in those letters. Affidavit is just resume of your case - the real evidence should be provided separately.
Thank you @ Katayoon. For your continuous help in this platform. May God continue to bless you and may he answer your prayers when you pray.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
I applied three times for H&C.
First application 2014 refused in 4 months.
Second application May 2018 refused in June 2019
Third application August 2021 refused October 2022 applied for reconsideration November 2022 and recieved aip today April 2023.

I'm a failed Refugee.
What a journey! I thank God for courage not to give up. Congratulations my dear.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi guys, IRCC asked me to resubmit the representative form again with a new signature ( I don't know why) I already received AOR that's mean everything is complete but they want another representative form with new signature..

Update : I just asked my lawyer she said that they sent this form when she sent a webform last week.
My dear Wello711, everything will be alright.
We shall celebrate with you soon.
keep up the the faith and continue the good work you are doing in this platform. I see your testimony is so close by the grace of God.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
My dear Wello711, everything will be alright.
We shall celebrate with you soon.
keep up the the faith and continue the good work you are doing in this platform. I see your testimony is so close by the grace of God.
My dear friend ! Where are you !! It has been a while since your last comment.
I hope everything is going well for you!
I'm waiting for good news from the lawyer.

Reactions: SweetQueen