+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
He was told by someone that is not alarm for him it is just sharing information between RCMP and ircc when first time he gave fingerprints to asylum claim.
Katayon for my case today I was able to reach call center and I spoke to the agent she just provided me one new information do you know what is meaning of this statement she said “ your file assigned to new officer or transfer to office “ but I asked her many times she did say anything about secondary office just said wait for officer reaching out to me?
Is this your first application on h&c

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Is this your first application on h&c
He was told by someone that is not alarm for him it is just sharing information between RCMP and ircc when first time he gave fingerprints to asylum claim.
Katayon for my case today I was able to reach call center and I spoke to the agent she just provided me one new information do you know what is meaning of this statement she said “ your file assigned to new officer or transfer to office “ but I asked her many times she did say anything about secondary office just said wait for officer reaching out to me?
When do you submit your application

wovarunsharma

Feb 16, 2023
Online Application applied through new Pr portal
Submitted June 2022
AOR July 2022
Biometric July 2022

Current Status- We are processing your background check

I don't know if i am approved for 1st or 2nd stage approval. Because i never received any email about Application in Process or approval email from IRCC. I called IRCC and automatic system says we are processing your background check

Thank you

wovarunsharma

Feb 16, 2023
Submitted June 2022
AOR July 2022
Biometric July 2022

I don't know if i am approved for 1st or 2nd stage approval. Because i never received any email about Application in Process or approval email from IRCC. I called IRCC and automatic system says we are processing your background check

Thank you

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Submitted June 2022
AOR July 2022
Biometric July 2022

Thank you
No approval for 1st stage yet, they are still processing your background check.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Submitted June 2022
AOR July 2022
Biometric July 2022

Thank you
is this your first application ?

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Submitted June 2022
AOR July 2022
Biometric July 2022

Thank you
We have same timeline and nothing yet

Reactions: lonesheep93

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your file will circulate from office to office until it lands on the desk of deciding agent. This is normal. The process is highly decentralized - your AOR comes from Vancouver, your background checks will be done by secondary office (or several offices!) and your AIP probably will come from Toronto/Montreal/Niagara. So it does not mean much. Files move.

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Your file will circulate from office to office until it lands on the desk of deciding agent. This is normal. The process is highly decentralized - your AOR comes from Vancouver, your background checks will be done by secondary office (or several offices!) and your AIP probably will come from Toronto/Montreal/Niagara. So it does not mean much. Files move.
Very great full information katayon I pray for you get your citizenship soon inshaAllah.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon do you know if paper applications are still accepted for H&C
Applying online is now the main way to apply for permanent residence.

Other formats
If you can’t apply online, and require accommodations, including for a disability, you can ask for the application in another format (paper, braille or large print).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/humanitarian-compassionate-considerations.html