+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ns3037

Apr 4, 2023
I hired a lawyer to apply to those TRP and H&C. Firstly they applied for TRP in Jul 2021 and then H&C in Nov 2021.
My lawyer's email said TRP & OWP have been approved and those are valid until Mar 2025.
I don't know why I have not received any updates in terms of H&C so far.
Are you refugee??

Reactions: lonesheep93

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
If your on here and you feel like giving up please don’t and have some faith trust me I understand and I know how frustrating the wait can be believe me my sister an I was battling with immigration issues for years we never give up and see today god has blessed us both we both failed refugees we also did prra and it both got rejected we even got ticked from cbsa multiple times to leave the country when ever it’s time for us to leave the country the plane will cancel flights to our country our first h and c application was rejected we both got accepted on the second h and c applications my sister application was done in 15 months mines 14 months this is my testimony always believed there is hope and never give up trust in god he will fight all our battles

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Yes. I will thank you Katayoon
Well, I submitted new pictures on a webform and sent a message to IRCC.
I got approval within a week. So yes ,they were the pictures.
They never told me anything but it was weird such a delay. There are apps on the phone where you can take your PR pictures and the app even correct them, so if someone experience this in the future, yes might be the picture

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What happens to an H&C applicant whose children are not in Canada?
You will have to sponsor them once you get PR. Make sure to declare them as non accompanying dependants in your HC application. They will have to do medicals as well with you even though they are not coming.

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
If you are still waiting for your AIP, PR.. please pray this prayer in the link below.. so powerful.

https://bibleandprayers.com/prayer-for-permanent-resident-approval-in-canada/
Come on delete it
Your bible and Jesus can’t do anything with zero powers if you are not able to get pr you should seek other faith hhhhahhha
Those you asked for getting status in Canada they are having pr and citizens living in HEAVEN hhhhhh they don’t care about you again delete this in is not church platform

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
That is very strange about your work permit. Normally AIP is what allows you to get your work permit. I don't know what to say about that.
Hi Scylla,
Following up on this, now the officer sent a letter , stated that within 30 days I need an evidence to show of that H&C s AIP as half day physcial presence until the PR, if not then he gave the option to refer my application to Citizenship Judge.
So, not sure how long it takes to the judge and the processing time even if it rejected. Or, if I withdraw the application and re-apply is much faster than waiting the decision of the judge?
Note: I have now the full 1095 days from PR from last 5 months after recalculate it again.

thanks
Any ideas!

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Come on delete it
Your bible and Jesus can’t do anything with zero powers if you are not able to get pr you should seek other faith hhhhahhha
Those you asked for getting status in Canada they are having pr and citizens living in HEAVEN hhhhhh they don’t care about you again delete this in is not church platform
Someone had a bad day!
Why you should care about someone else beliefs? And to comment about it in a mocking way talks about the kinda person you are.
I’ve seen all kind of religions quotes in this forum and everyone so far is extremely respectful but some in a while you encounter this comments,
At the end of the day are the ones suffering, adoing non stop other members what to include in their case and asking and nagging why their case is not approved.
Good luck!

Reactions: Pear23 and HD 2023

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Scylla,
Following up on this, now the officer sent a letter , stated that within 30 days I need an evidence to show of that H&C s AIP as half day physcial presence until the PR, if not then he gave the option to refer my application to Citizenship Judge.
So, not sure how long it takes to the judge and the processing time even if it rejected. Or, if I withdraw the application and re-apply is much faster than waiting the decision of the judge?
Note: I have now the full 1095 days from PR from last 5 months after recalculate it again.

thanks
Any ideas!
I don't know.

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
I think this validation for 10 years ONLY for temporary resident like visits, work, study.
Not sure but for pr application they ask for new biometrics.
First time I gave biometric for student visa
Second time for “ASYLUM “. Claiming
asylum how many days to get work permit ?

Boltj194

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Hello Friends can someone tell me refugee fails and appeal JR now preparing for H&C.
the main concern mine is my wife and son passport is expired my passport is valid and daughter is Canadian her passport is valid.
In this circumstances if I face any CBSA letter or leave Canada may be deportation.
so how they will renew Indian passport which is expired and what will be the procedure should I follow not to leave this country.
Please guide me the process when I ask lawyers they are also not so sure about it everyone saying different answer.
how many years they taken to fail asylum ?