+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
If your on here and you feel like giving up please don’t and have some faith trust me I understand and I know how frustrating the wait can be believe me my sister an I was battling with immigration issues for years we never give up and see today god has blessed us both we both failed refugees we also did prra and it both got rejected we even got ticked from cbsa multiple times to leave the country when ever it’s time for us to leave the country the plane will cancel flights to our country our first h and c application was rejected we both got accepted on the second h and c applications my sister application was done in 15 months mines 14 months this is my testimony always believed there is hope and never give up trust in god he will fight all our battles
Thanks for this encouragement

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
If your on here and you feel like giving up please don’t and have some faith trust me I understand and I know how frustrating the wait can be believe me my sister an I was battling with immigration issues for years we never give up and see today god has blessed us both we both failed refugees we also did prra and it both got rejected we even got ticked from cbsa multiple times to leave the country when ever it’s time for us to leave the country the plane will cancel flights to our country our first h and c application was rejected we both got accepted on the second h and c applications my sister application was done in 15 months mines 14 months this is my testimony always believed there is hope and never give up trust in god he will fight all our battles
Thank you @Keyshia for sharing your experience and journey. I am also waiting for AIP almost from 16 month.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
I was able to reach IRCC today. No any news regarding my application. Still in process and nothing has been started yet.
The agent cannot provide any information, so I feel like the call is just time consuming.
Let’s pray for the best.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I was able to reach IRCC today. No any news regarding my application. Still in process and nothing has been started yet.
The agent cannot provide any information, so I feel like the call is just time consuming.
Let’s pray for the best.
Did you apply for gcms ?