+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Amanuel 1

Dec 9, 2019
Good day to you all. I would like anyone who had exprienced the same incident as mine to reply me as im deeply worried,

On my ecas it says request for medical exam has been sent, and when i went to iom for medicals they told me that we didn't find your medicals, can this happen?
did they sent the medical letter if so why didn't i receive an email and why are iom telling me that they didn't find my file?

please i quickly need your response as the medical letter is counting days.

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
Hello,
I applied for H&C about 8 months ago followed by long silence. I just got a request for medical examination without AIP. Some people say request for medical is second stage but I have not received AIP. Has anyone received medical request before AIP?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello,
I applied for H&C about 8 months ago followed by long silence. I just got a request for medical examination without AIP. Some people say request for medical is second stage but I have not received AIP. Has anyone received medical request before AIP?
Please share your timeline?

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Guys let’s talk about the new EMPP pathway program the minister announced today. Although the program is all about Refugees, but I’m confused and wondering if failed Refugees can apply too

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
Medical can be done before AIP if it is a deciding factor in the AIP decision

Reactions: Canny007

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
Medical can be done before AIP if it is a deciding factor in the AIP decision
Okay thanks, but I don't know why it should be a deciding factor when I didn't apply for H&C based on health or medical issues and also I did medicals 5 years ago and everything was fine and have not left Canada since then

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay thanks, but I don't know why it should be a deciding factor when I didn't apply for H&C based on health or medical issues and also I did medicals 5 years ago and everything was fine and have not left Canada since then
Medicals may be requested before AIP if officer thinks that your may have underlying condition that would be too burdensome for the healthcare system. Usually for applicants after a certain age. If this does not apply to you, then your officer may just have their preferred approach to clear you off any medical issues before proceding to decision.

Reactions: canuck78