+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hmmmm according to the cbsa officer I met, she said my lawyer did not file in my federal appeal on time hence the order of deportation procedures, she said I have to be reporting at the airport till I get a decision from the federal court, I have been going there every month since July last year… I am even lucky my federal appeal was not dismissed, it would have been another ball game for me entirely,because my H&C is not even up to 6 months.. I am just hoping for the best right now.
Oh I see, this lawyers are unpredictable. I hope for the best for you

tsam

Dec 27, 2022
Hi Folks,

Please I need help...I was just refused for my HandC application (Best interest of my child and establishment in Canada). Is there anything I can do differently, I want to reapply for another application

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

Please I need help...I was just refused for my HandC application (Best interest of my child and establishment in Canada). Is there anything I can do differently, I want to reapply for another application
Get refusal arguments asap by emailing Vancouver office or ordering gcms notes. Prepare new evidence to counter those refusal arguments with explanatory letter. Good luck!

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi Folks,

stay strong !
apply first for notes.
can you share please your timeline ? may i know also if it was your first application and when did you come to canada ?

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Hello guys, I am almost done preparing another application after the first refusal. Do i need to re-submit the documents I submitted last time?

Also, how can I apply for reconsideration? Is there any specific application procedure?

Thank you all for help.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hello guys, I am almost done preparing another application after the first refusal. Do i need to re-submit the documents I submitted last time?

Also, how can I apply for reconsideration? Is there any specific application procedure?

Thank you all for help.
Hi ,May I know why your first application was refused?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you all for help.
You will have to follow doc checklist for the new application. Some documents will be a repeat like passport copy, forms etc. But try to refresh your HC arguments as much as possible - new job letter, new proofs of establishment etc.

For reconsideration, you have to email the address that sent you refusal with a cover letter explaining what proofs you attach to counter those arguments. You do not need new application forms in this case.

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
You will have to follow doc checklist for the new application. Some documents will be a repeat like passport copy, forms etc. But try to refresh your HC arguments as much as possible - new job letter, new proofs of establishment etc.

For reconsideration, you have to email the address that sent you refusal with a cover letter explaining what proofs you attach to counter those arguments. You do not need new application forms in this case.
Thank you @Katayoon .. really appreciate your help. Hopefully my reconsideration request turns positive.

Reactions: Katayoon