+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
That is very strange about your work permit. Normally AIP is what allows you to get your work permit. I don't know what to say about that.
I dont understand when you say AIP allows me to get my work permit.
but I guess you are right, AIP allows to work and get a work permit, I just remembered.
The only thing I was confused at that time, the CRA only approved our Child Tax Benefit after we got the AIP.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gtQgoa7fG5WR71Ci6

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Hello guys, good evening, please I need your help, I’m a failed refugee and also my appeal was not granted, however my federal appeal was granted and my lawyer will be going for judiciary review next month, please do I have a chance of winning the case? Because a lot of people say federal court always dismiss the judiciary review I’m so worried because I have started going to the airport for signing, once my case is dismissed I will be facing immediate deportation…. I have applied for H&C but I dont know if it will be approved before my judiciary review decision, I applied for H&C in October 2022 and I got the acknowledgment letter in January 2023. Please what are my chances of getting the judiciary review granted… I am extremely worried.. I have 3 kids, 1 Canadian.

Reactions: Ebonybaba247

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hello guys, good evening, please I need your help, I’m a failed refugee and also my appeal was not granted, however my federal appeal was granted and my lawyer will be going for judiciary review next month, please do I have a chance of winning the case? Because a lot of people say federal court always dismiss the judiciary review I’m so worried because I have started going to the airport for signing, once my case is dismissed I will be facing immediate deportation…. I have applied for H&C but I dont know if it will be approved before my judiciary review decision, I applied for H&C in October 2022 and I got the acknowledgment letter in January 2023. Please what are my chances of getting the judiciary review granted… I am extremely worried.. I have 3 kids, 1 Canadian.
Put all trust in God you shall over come it

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
I have a friend when his judiciary review was granted for leave his h&c was approved before the hearing date

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Is there something I am missing from your story? Because from what I know you still have a status in Canada with a judicial review so why are you reporting at the airport when you still have a judicial case?

Meggi ifeanyi

Jul 15, 2022
Is there something I am missing from your story? Because from what I know you still have a status in Canada with a judicial review so why are you reporting at the airport when you still have a judicial case?
Hmmmm according to the cbsa officer I met, she said my lawyer did not file in my federal appeal on time hence the order of deportation procedures, she said I have to be reporting at the airport till I get a decision from the federal court, I have been going there every month since July last year… I am even lucky my federal appeal was not dismissed, it would have been another ball game for me entirely,because my H&C is not even up to 6 months.. I am just hoping for the best right now.