+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Guys urgently, my status changed to "decision made" without AIP. what to do? Please advice. I have not received any decision letter yet. Any lawyer contact to file judicial review? Also, when we reapply, do we resubmit all documents or just the newer ones?

• Sad
Reactions: fagsey and Taweda

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Guys urgently, my status changed to "decision made" without AIP. what to do? Please advice. I have not received any decision letter yet. Any lawyer contact to file judicial review? Also, when we reapply, do we resubmit all documents or just the newer ones?
Time line of your application and grounds pls

Jimmy2000

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Sorry for that, your application is been refused, your lawyer has the letter of refusal already, you have 15 working days to file for judicial review, tell your lawyer to request for the decision from ircc or cbsa and try to apply for new application while your judicial review still in process.

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Sorry for that, your application is been refused, your lawyer has the letter of refusal already, you have 15 working days to file for judicial review, tell your lawyer to request for the decision from ircc or cbsa and try to apply for new application while your judicial review still in process.
i did it myself and i did not receive any letter from them yet. I need a contact number of a good lawyer to file the review.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
You'll definitely receive the letter before Friday

You might not receive the decision and

ey will senCBSA. it to
You might not receive the decision, but they will send it to CBSA. Is better to go to a lawyer to request for the reason so you can prepare for your new application. My take.

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
You might not receive the decision and

ey will senCBSA. it to

You might not receive the decision, but they will send it to CBSA. Is better to go to a lawyer to request for the reason so you can prepare for your new application. My take.
I don’t think they will send it to CBSA because immigration status is still valid.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don’t think they will send it to CBSA because immigration status is still valid.
I would not leave this to fate and would rather be on top of things. You would be surprised how ruthless some of these agents are. In our case, not only did she send letter directly to CBSA, without notifying us, but also deliberately kept the file open (in process) for 9 months so that we can't reapply before deportation. Please send request to Vancouver by email for refusal reasons and get prepared with new evidence asap. Also order GCMS asap. Good luck!

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
I would not leave this to fate and would rather be on top of things. You would be surprised how ruthless some of these agents are. In our case, not only did she send letter directly to CBSA, without notifying us, but also deliberately kept the file open (in process) for 9 months so that we can't reapply before deportation. Please send request to Vancouver by email for refusal reasons and get prepared with new evidence asap. Also order GCMS asap. Good luck!
Hi @Katayoon thank you so much for your guidance. I have sent email for refusal notes and requested GCMS as you suggested. This is really a bad situation for us. I will ask for your and other senior members' guidance on this forum whenever needed during this whole journey. This is very discomforting to receive a refusal like this but at the same time, I have examples of you guys who successfully sailed thru the turbulent waters. Thank you!

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
It’s so sad. My heart stopped beating when I saw your post. I pray for you friend.
I have the same processing time Jan 2022 and still waiting. Stay strong

Reactions: Swagzzy

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Have faith guys I did an h and c application twice I got refuse on the first one and my second application was successful it’s all over now I am permanent resident don’t give up try again
Hey Keyshia did you receive your pr card? If yes, could share the date please?
Thanks

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello, I need your help do i need to file tax i am out of status and im working as cleaner cash job how can i report it, thank you in advance for your answer.