+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Buckgurl12/15

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Can you please explain more? Which documents
I used a lawyer.
My application had a storyline that introduced me, spoke about what I did before coming to Canada, what I did while in Canada (I worked, open my own business, volunteered, etc), how I impacted my community, etc…, and why I should be considered for PR.
The documents I provided supported my above mentioned storyline.
Add letters of support and pictures as proof.
Remember one of the key components of this process is PROOF
I wish u well!

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
I used a lawyer.
My application had a storyline that introduced me, spoke about what I did before coming to Canada, what I did while in Canada (I worked, open my own business, volunteered, etc), how I impacted my community, etc…, and why I should be considered for PR.
The documents I provided supported my above mentioned storyline.
Add letters of support and pictures as proof.
Remember one of the key components of this process is PROOF
I wish u well!
Thank you

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello everyone.
I have question for people who applied for h and c online especially dose without decision made in their portal...

I would like to know if the word (submitted) is displayed in a purple square in your online permanent residence portal? because the color was different before.

sorry guys but I'm very anxious..

Reactions: Swagzzy

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hello everyone.
I have question for people who applied for h and c online especially dose without decision made in their portal...

I would like to know if the word (submitted) is displayed in a purple square in your online permanent residence portal? because the color was different before.

sorry guys but I'm very anxious..
I just checked now and it’s same with mine. Don’t get anxious. I think it’s just background color modification from their website or some funny not too busy staff playing with the system settings . Sad but what can we do other than wait!!

I’m still praying and hoping AIP will come asap as I’m waiting since Dec 2021 with CBSA chasing me vigorously

Reactions: Taweda and wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I just checked now and it’s same with mine. Don’t get anxious. I think it’s just background color modification from their website or some funny not too busy staff playing with the system settings . Sad but what can we do other than wait!!

I’m still praying and hoping AIP will come asap as I’m waiting since Dec 2021 with CBSA chasing me vigorously
Good luck and stay positive

Last edited:

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016

Wishing you the best friend. Only patience and faith will be needed.

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Complete timeline

We've received your application for permanent residence on March 12,2019.
AOR: April 12,2019.
We started processing your application on October 8, 2020
Decision made: February 2021 (negative)

Filed for JR : February 2021
Leave to appeal granted: May 2022
Court : August 2022
Positive court decision : August 2022 ( 2 weeks after court date)
Application sent for redetermination (showing in process on e-cas): September 2022
Asked to update my application: September 2022
Medical Instructions: October 2022
Medicals Received: October 2022
AIP, request for police certificates and financial info : November 2022

Second Approval: January 9 2023
Portal login: January 12 2023
E-copr - Jan 17 2023
Congrats

Reactions: lonesheep93

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen,

It is me once again. I posted in this forum around September 2022 that my AIP was approved.

I am pleased to confirm with y'all once gain that the stage 2 of my application was approved few min ago.

IRCC sent me an email few min ago to confirm that I am now officially a PERMANENT RESIDENT of Canada .

Right now, am at work.So, I can't post much. After work, I will give y'all a well detailed information and also share some information that will help those who are still working on their application.

Lastly, I will like to give a shout to all those who have guided me throughout the process of my application. I am forever grateful.

Now, I can say the battle is finally over !
Congrats

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have been in Canada for a while now, during when i came in NO biometric was required. I applied for H&C paper application, i have been requested to do biometric what does this mean.
I applied through a lawyer used of representative form was not filled properly. So i didn't get AOR. I had to call IRCC and it was corrected.
Applied 2022 Feb
Biometric 2023
What next? How long?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, I have been in Canada for a while now, during when i came in NO biometric was required. I applied for H&C paper application, i have been requested to do biometric what does this mean.
I applied through a lawyer used of representative form was not filled properly. So i didn't get AOR. I had to call IRCC and it was corrected.
Applied 2022 Feb
Biometric 2023
What next? How long?
This is a standard procedure. Biometric is first thing that happens after you apply - it initiates background checks in Canada. Next step will be for the officer to evaluate your HC arguments and decide on AIP. By the way, this is a big gap between application date and biometric - almost one year. Usually biometric request is issued same day or next after AOR, whereby AOR comes 1-3 months after applying. So it seems that due to delay in your AOR they held off with biometric too. This was supposed to happen in March-June 2022.

Reactions: Swagzzy