+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Adam adam

May 22, 2022
Hello everyone one, I would like to know how can I add my email to get same emails about my H&C file that will be sent to my lawyer ? as my lawyer got the first AOR email and he missed it, I knew about it when I called the immigration and got the date when it was sent and my file #.
When I tried to create an online account on IRCC or GCkey there was a note if I did my reprisntitive will lose his access to my file, which was not recommended by my lawyer, what I can do about this?
Thanks to you all.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hello everyone one, I would like to know how can I add my email to get same emails about my H&C file that will be sent to my lawyer ? as my lawyer got the first AOR email and he missed it, I knew about it when I called the immigration and got the date when it was sent and my file #.
When I tried to create an online account on IRCC or GCkey there was a note if I did my reprisntitive will lose his access to my file, which was not recommended by my lawyer, what I can do about this?
Thanks to you all.
I have the same problem. When I called the IRCC they told me that we should have only one primary email. I want to change it but I didn’t receive my AIP yet and I may need my lawyer if things don’t go well as I paid a lot for the lawyer. Lawyers are the worst in this process, not all of them though

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
I have the same problem. When I called the IRCC they told me that we should have only one primary email. I want to change it but I didn’t receive my AIP yet and I may need my lawyer if things don’t go well as I paid a lot for the lawyer. Lawyers are the worst in this process, not all of them though
same problem with me too

Adam adam

May 22, 2022
Thanks for sharing the info.