+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

sss369

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
I sent webform as well. They replied today by saying your application is in process. If processing officer need more information before decision making, they will contact me

Reactions: suadae

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I sent webform as well. They replied today by saying your application is in process. If processing officer need more information before decision making, they will contact me
Did you receive AIP or not ?
Did they ask you to do medical before making decision ?

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Is this statement correct if you get AOR after few months that mean your H&C is not strong enough to win??
For expertise only

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Has anyone applied for work permit while they are awaiting h & c? I have applied twice and they kept refusing. Their reason is i didn’t pay the $155 fees which i did and even attached the official receipt they sent to my email after payment . I don’t know what to do anymore. Is it possible they aren’t stating the exact reason for refusal in their letter? I sent them all the payment proof, yet they still refused it the second time because according to them, I didn’t pay. How else can i proof i paid

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Has anyone applied for work permit while they are awaiting h & c? I have applied twice and they kept refusing. Their reason is i didn’t pay the $155 fees which i did and even attached the official receipt they sent to my email after payment . I don’t know what to do anymore. Is it possible they aren’t stating the exact reason for refusal in their letter? I sent them all the payment proof, yet they still refused it the second time because according to them, I didn’t pay. How else can i proof i paid
You are meant to pay $250. $100 will be refunded after the WP is approved. I got my WP approved and I’m waiting for H&C approval.

I’m sure other people here will share their thoughts and experiences.

Reactions: wello711

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
You are meant to pay $250. $100 will be refunded after the WP is approved. I got my WP approved and I’m waiting for H&C approval.

I’m sure other people here will share their thoughts and experiences.
Their letter stated i didnt pay the required fee off $155. But i paid. I’ve been here since 2017, and I’ve always paid $155 for WP renewal. Maybe it’s different now because my refugee failed and I’m awaiting h&c. I’m so confused on what to do. I can’t afford to be out of work

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Their letter stated i didnt pay the required fee off $155. But i paid. I’ve been here since 2017, and I’ve always paid $155 for WP renewal. Maybe it’s different now because my refugee failed and I’m awaiting h&c. I’m so confused on what to do. I can’t afford to be out of work
I’m in same boat with you. But that’s what I’m telling you. They say $155 because that’s what it’s cost. But they hold $250. Your case happened with two of my friends and it got approved after reapplying and paying $250. $100 was returned back the their cards after approval. Alternatively, you may contact FCJ or Red Cross to help you with it.

Reactions: Lar Mo and wello711

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
You need to pay 255, 155 for renew and 100 for open permit. That’s the reason they are returning it

Reactions: suadae and Swagzzy

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hi everyone, I submitted Reconsideration package over a month ago... no response from CIC... I dont even know if they are reopening my file... no word from them... anyone here with pending or completed reconsideration?